Wrote Off The Red Ford Ranger (well brownish red...)

[quote=“orangetang”]Unless I misunderstood the write up on their website…, YES the Red Line Package is available on both V6 models (FWD/AWD) for an extra ~$2K USD, and it includes: Sport-tuned suspension with performance springs and struts, 18" alloy wheels, Fascia and side-rocker ground effects and chrome exhaust tip.

I sat in an Ion Redline the other day… I liked.[/quote]

The other nice thing the Saturn Vue gets is the 240HP Honda V6. They shoulda put that in the Equinox too instead of the Chinese-built V6.

[quote=“jleaman”]Id love to see you prove me wrong on that… A S2000 would kill a srt.

A srt is 214hp and Weighs 2900 lbs
a S2000 is 245hp and Weighs 2850 lbs

Not much in difference in weight but some in power.

Srt front wheel drive with turbo
S2000 Rear Wheel drive with no turbo

Srt redlines at 6000rpm
S2000 redlines at 8500rpm

My bets are on the S2000.[/quote]

Uh-oh. Now I have to go defend my ride.

I’ll be sure to pass your estimates on to the S2000s I’ve destroyed on the highway.

The short-short version: SRT4 is 265HP at the crank, 230ish at the wheels. Stock it’ll spike @ 14PSI. LSD equipped, free-flowing exhaust without mufflers from the factory. It’ll do 155MPH plus. It’s not the fastest car out there, but it’s the best bang for the buck, period. 0-60 in 5.3, 1/4 in 13.9@101MPH. Be sure to point me to a JDM that can do that stock from the factory.

albeedigital.com/supercoupe/ … times.html

dodgez.com/movies.html <— fourth video down. The cars will do 155MPH stock.

Leaman, close the lid on your PowerBook before you hurt yourself.

You did give Tyler a good chuckle though. We’ll be sure to adjust our rearview mirrors so we can see that snazzy B16-swap of yours. Don’t forget to scream “VTEC!” when you shift. That’s good for like, 15HP.

[quote=“jesus”]

hey jason… what does a stock supra weigh? yea about as much as a truck

3,568 lb (1,620 kg)

fast-autos.com/supra.html

supras arnt that great.[/quote]

I got one for ya - what do a 700HP Supra and a 900HP Supra have in common? A 12-second time-slip.

Since when does saturn a chevy swing off get asian motors?

and as far as it goes with the ricers I’d have to side with leamans S2000 at least it doesn’t have 4 doors, them neon doods are kidding themselfs don’t race around together, bring your grandmothers out to lunch.

Yeah, but you know what my car has? 6 cylinders. Count 'em! So many, they can’t even put them all in a line!

:laughing: Best Honda Joke Yet! :laughing:

That’s right up there with speed holes!

[quote=“alistair”]

:laughing: Best Honda Joke Yet! :laughing:

That’s right up there with speed holes![/quote]

My lug-nuts have more torque than a Honda.

I screamed “VTEC!” when i was on the dyno and the dyno showes that i got a extra 37hp… WOAH…

You gonna bring that beast out to the sawmill site on Saturday? We’ll keep a pit spot warm for you :smiley:

Jumping up in your seat while shifting does not mean you’re lightening your car. Nice try though.

[quote=“goodbytes”]

Jumping up in your seat while shifting does not mean you’re lightening your car. Nice try though.[/quote]

I swear i wasn’t…

Just waiting for bill to get in here with the bad talk about honda… and he can, he drove one.

WELL, WHERE TO BEGIN!? FIRST, ILL GET THIS RIGHT OUT OF THE WAY. JASON S2000 OR SRT? COME ON NOW. IF YOU HAVE A S2000 AND WANNA PROVE TO YOURSELF THAT YOUR CAR IS SLOW COUGH (VTECH) COUGH. BRING IT OUT ON SATURDAY TO THE DRAGS, AND IF FOR SOME REASON YOU CAN’T MAKE IT OUT TO THE DRAGS, CAUSE YOU KNOW HONDAS ARE ALL SHOW AND NO GO, JUST FIND ME CRUISING AROUND TOWN! WILL BE HARD TO MISS ME (BLACK SRT)WE WILL GO OUT THE HIGHWAY AND I WILL SACRIFICE YOUR VTECH TO THE GODS OF MOPAR AND PVO.

SECOND S2000 ARE JUST GAY.

THIRD DO YOU EVEN OWN A S2000?

FOURTH SRT 250 Lb.-ft AND THE S2000 162 Lb.-ft

p.S. IM CALLING YOU OUT BOY, IF YOU WANNA DO THIS IM NOT THAT HARD TO FIND!

:smiling_imp:

If you had any reading skills, you would see that he posted that he had a Civic, retard.

WELL CORRUPT THEN HE CAN BRING HIS CIVIC OUT THEN. I DON’T CARE AND WHY DON’T YOU BRING YOURS TOO.

Because I have better things to do, rather than drive across the province to take your ass to school.

theres a key right above the shift key on the left and right below tab its called caps lock… press it. PS you do not need to convince us that jason is being stupid… and i would race you but i have things to fix/modify first :wink:

FIX MODIFY SAME SHIT. AND I LIKE CAPS FOR YOUR INFORMATION. IF YOU BEAT ME YOU BEAT ME THATS IT I DON’T REALLY CARE. BUT WHEN YOU COMPARE CARS IE. JASON AND HIS S2000 THAT HE DOESN’T HAVE.
THAT JUST BOTHERS ME.

And then the thread went ka-flush!

Yup