Wrote Off The Red Ford Ranger (well brownish red...)

OUT WITH THE OLD

IN WITH THE NEW

from the guy who bugged Dave about buying a minivan :laughing:
It’s not, it’s an SUV - 36MPG & 250HP plus all wheel drive…
…and a weekend in Vancouver (posting while finishing off my conchiglioni from Anton’s…)
…and a renewed yes from the gf
…and my new laptop should be in by Friday.
Good weekend. Excellent…

WTF is that? Saturn Vue?

Did they come out with the Vue Redline yet?

Unless I misunderstood the write up on their website…, YES the Red Line Package is available on both V6 models (FWD/AWD) for an extra ~$2K USD, and it includes: Sport-tuned suspension with performance springs and struts, 18" alloy wheels, Fascia and side-rocker ground effects and chrome exhaust tip.

I sat in an Ion Redline the other day… I liked.

Never been a fan of saturns. The front end of them look like something off of startrek

That is FUGLY BARFF!!! Sell it…

Sell it? It eats HONDAS for breakfast… and if I let my buddy the Fire Chief drive it for a week I’ll never get pulled over… :laughing:

It’s better and nicer to look at than what you drive :smiley:

I prefer the car i just bought :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/failure_by_design/car/eaf2881e.jpg

but id drive yours.

Mine will be faster after i put in the B16A engine : O )

integra.orcon.net.nz/info

members.shaw.ca/costall/1000Q/an … dmodel.htm

Turns out my car stock pushes 195 hp, and yours will push about 156, yes i know about torque and when im boosting not many people keep up :wink:

Actually STOOPID mine puts out 92hp @ 6000Rpm. The new ZC engine is 143hp STOCK… Then im going to be puttin in the Turbo so that will have an extra 80Hp so then ill be pushing 218 with boost of about 10psi Then ill be adding in goodies such as

Exause header chip intake new injector’s Ect ect … The list goes on…

[quote=“jleaman”]Actually STOOPID mine puts out 92hp @ 6000Rpm. The new ZC engine is 143hp STOCK… Then im going to be puttin in the Turbo so that will have an extra 80Hp so then ill be pushing 218 with boost of about 10psi Then ill be adding in goodies such as
Exause** header chip intake new injector’s Ect ect … The list goes on…[/quote]

Everybody knows that exause upgrades are where it’s at.

My guess is that if you go into a parts store with that list, they will laugh at you. But, hey maybe that’s just me.

[quote=“jleaman”]Actually STOOPID mine puts out 92hp @ 6000Rpm. The new ZC engine is 143hp STOCK… Then im going to be puttin in the Turbo so that will have an extra 80Hp so then ill be pushing 218 with boost of about 10psi Then ill be adding in goodies such as

Exause header chip intake new injector’s Ect ect … The list goes on…[/quote]

Fast or not… it’s still an old, ugly car.

I hate cars where I can feel my hair touching the roofliner. Even my Dad’s huge Olds makes me feel like that big black dude on Snatch trying to get out of that little English car…
My gf has a Saab 93 turbo, totally cool car but I have to tilt my head into the sunroof hole to drive.
‘In a good vehicle you can sit up straight and your fedora doesn’t touch the roof’.
Unlike my buddy’s car where his Dad’s turban left this ugly stain on the roofliner and no one would buy it.

Exause header chip intake new injector’s Ect ect … The list goes on…[/quote]

:unamused: and then i add my intercooler my new intake exhaust… bigger turbo, bigger injectors etc. and then your car is still slow

:laughing:

face it civics are slow cars, plus mine looks nice.

Well, Civics, with work, can be fast, just as can be said for any car.

I think it’s pretty hurtin’ to be all quotin’ these purely hypothetical crank horsepower figures, though. CAI adds 20hp. 10cent resistor from Radio Shack adds 15hp. V-TEC sticker adds 40hp.

Either get dyno’ed, or post your track times.

[quote=“Eso”]Well, Civics, with work, can be fast, just as can be said for any car.

I think it’s pretty hurtin’ to be all quotin’ these purely hypothetical crank horsepower figures, though. CAI adds 20hp. 10cent resistor from Radio Shack adds 15hp. V-TEC sticker adds 40hp.

Either get dyno’ed, or post your track times.[/quote]

That was kinda my point, if you want a sports car buy one dont buy a commuter car. I dont understand ricers at all, and yes i know my car has a mitsubishi engine, but at least its meant to be a sports car.

Civic’s especially are just begging to be mod’d, its like their purpose.

:laughing: dont forget hte wing… civics purpose is not a sports car try the s2000/prelude/integra