Wrote Off The Red Ford Ranger (well brownish red...)

Computer store i gota have my norton’s… LMAO…

Personally, there arent many new cars that i like. I more of a 60’s muscle car fan more than anything. Though one new car that i want is the Mazda 6 GT-6I. Such a sexy looking car, god bless americanized jap scap.

On a side note, where the whole jap scap thingy came into place, is because in the early 80’s when the japanese cars first started arriving in north america, they were constructed of melted down steal used in old war ships, and alot of the metal was full of salt. In lots of weather conditions in north america, these import would rust away within 5 years. Though mechanically, japanese cars have been for more superior, due to the attention they paid to make them more realiable.

Just because you love the Supra so much Jason… A guy I converse with about 3rd gen Fcars, in Calgary helped build this thing. I believe this video is a year or two old now… He said something at the time about pushing it under 10sec 1/4miles the following summer. I havn’t cared much to ask if they ever got around to trying that… Anyway, it smokes a high 10sec 351 Boss in this vid and it sounds like it has some traction issues 8)

topgungamers.com/video/t51rsupra … stang.mpeg

My choice of new cars? Probably an M3.

Oh let me know when you got it there Jason… I’ll take er down.

That supra killed what ever he was racin…

beesandgoats.com/boostfaq/g2icturbo.html

Some reading for people…

[quote=“jleaman”]That supra killed what ever he was racin…

Some reading for people…[/quote]

Whatever he was racing? Haha, man Jason you crack me up. How about a 351 Boss Stang? Like the video filename and description say… The mustang emblem inside the car is also another give away…

http://www.autabuy.com/photos/20590_62177191.jpg

But still the supra won… !

A very NOT stock Supra, yes.

Stock Toyota Supra is 320hp Twin Turbo. What do you think that car that the SUPRA roasted put out ?

hey jason… what does a stock supra weigh? yea about as much as a truck

3,568 lb (1,620 kg)

fast-autos.com/supra.html

supras arnt that great.

So? The manufacturers design them to be light, thus faster.

What is your point joel ? The Car is a fast one and most popular to buy to do lots of work too.

[quote=“orangetang”]
http://www.autabuy.com/photos/20590_62177191.jpg[/quote]

Picture brings memories:
When I was in highschool my friend had a Roadrunner 383 fully blueprinted about 395 hp. This “Boss 351” took us at every light from SFU to UBC and was really pissing us off. It was dark and when we pulled into the lighted lot, we finally saw this Trident hanging on the front hood. It was a Lamborghini Espada 590hp V12. Some rich kid who’s daddy owned a department store.
It looked a lot like a Mustang, but he’d bashed the shit out of it and didn’t seem to care. Couple weeks later he wasted himself wrapping it around a lamp post. Total dick.

point is the car weighs a shitload and you have to do alot of mods to make it really fast.

Base price : $18,970

Engine : 4 cylinder, turbocharged, DOHC, front engine FWD
Displacement : 2,429 cc
Valve : 16 valves, 4 valves per cylinder
Transmission : 5-spd manual
Fuel economy : city - 22 mpg / highway - 30 mpg

Suspension : F - Independent MacPherson strut
R - Independent multilink
Brakes : F - Vented discs
R - Solid discs

Horsepower : 230 hp @ 5300 rpm
Torque : 250 lb-ft @ 2200 rpm
Redline : 6750 rpm

Top speed : 153 mph
0-60 mph : 5.6 sec.
0-¼ mile : 14.2 sec @ 102.0 mph
60-0 braking distance : 120 ft
200 ft skidpad : 0.85 g

Curb Weight : 2970 lbs
Overall length : 175.7 in.
Wheelbase : 105.0 in.
Overall Width : 67.4 in.
Height : 56.5 in.

um the SRT is 2970lbs the supra is 500lbs more… Um and more hp… YOur retarded.

[quote=“jleaman”]Base price : $18,970

Engine : 4 cylinder, turbocharged, DOHC, front engine FWD
Displacement : 2,429 cc
Valve : 16 valves, 4 valves per cylinder
Transmission : 5-spd manual
Fuel economy : city - 22 mpg / highway - 30 mpg

Suspension : F - Independent MacPherson strut
R - Independent multilink
Brakes : F - Vented discs
R - Solid discs

Horsepower : 230 hp @ 5300 rpm
Torque : 250 lb-ft @ 2200 rpm
Redline : 6750 rpm

Top speed : 153 mph
0-60 mph : 5.6 sec.
0-¼ mile : 14.2 sec @ 102.0 mph
60-0 braking distance : 120 ft
200 ft skidpad : 0.85 g

Curb Weight : 2970 lbs
Overall length : 175.7 in.
Wheelbase : 105.0 in.
Overall Width : 67.4 in.
Height : 56.5 in.

um the SRT is 2970lbs the supra is 500lbs more… Um and more hp… YOur retarded.[/quote]

its more like 600 pounds which is alot

[quote=“orangetang”]

[quote=“jleaman”]That supra killed what ever he was racin…

Some reading for people…[/quote]

Whatever he was racing? Haha, man Jason you crack me up. How about a 351 Boss Stang? Like the video filename and description say… The mustang emblem inside the car is also another give away…

http://www.autabuy.com/photos/20590_62177191.jpg[/quote]

The stang in that video was a fox body. The mirrors and dash style gave it away

leaman’s problem is that he watched too much fast and furious.

You can never watch too much Fast and the Furious. In the sequel, if you look really closely, you can even spot a couple of Cavaliers and/or Sunflowers!

[quote=“Daniel”]

http://www.autabuy.com/photos/20590_62177191.jpg

The stang in that video was a fox body. The mirrors and dash style gave it away[/quote]

You’re probably right. At the time he sent me this he said “whatshisfaces Supra ate Buddy’s 351 Stang.” I assumed it was a Boss. OoooooO look how nice the quotes look in blue! I like this theme :wink: