Will Petronas pull the plug in March 2016? Was Grant's prediction true?

It takes a special kind of stupid to think that money will insulate you and your family from the effects of climate change.

Well, OPEC agreed to cut back on their oil production to 32.5 million barrels per day. Wonder what translates to on the long term, but it’s good news for us.

“Money will make climate change go away”, said nobody on HTMF.

2 Likes

without money companies can not improve their carbon footprint, major investors into the wind farms in BC are from oil companies, helping other companies get off coal fired plants by using LNG helps lower Carbon footprint as well. in an ideal world all forms of energy will be pollution free but yet it takes money and more money, and lets see solar panels are made from a rare mineral mostly found in China, so we can’t use those, wind farms only work when there is wind and up to a certain amount of wind speed, so we need other forms of energy to support it, nuclear is the cleanest unless it goes BOOM, hydro well environmentalists don’t want site c, so what form of clean energy do you think we can use? and at the same time bring in money for our government so that we can fund our programs which ppl complain they are underfunded?

1 Like

“WE” better not even be thinking about that.
All those alternate sources you dismiss are the ONLY options for BC. What part of carbon reduction do you just not get?

didn’t dismiss them just stating how they are also not environmentally friendly, just like they claim LNG is not environmentally friendly, personally I have no problem with Nuclear energy at all, and asked which of those they prefer us using

LNG is not environmentally friendly. It is just MORE environmentally friendly than coal or oil.
And you left out probably the biggest alternate for BC - geothermal. If they’d ever stop piddling about and get serious.

Not happening!!!
Editorial: LNG dreams far from reality

Not sure geothermal will make environmentalists happy when they see new ways to get it.

here is a link to pros and cons of geothermal and surprise surprise it has it problems too

so like I said no matter what form of energy you talk about there are always pros and cons it is whether you accept the cons or not, and also we are an resource exporting province if we can not export our goods we do not make money for our province to pay for our social programs.

Petronas trying to sell there share! They have given up!
UPDATE 1-Petronas weighs sale to exit $27 bln Canada LNG project - sources | Energy & Oil | Reuters

1 Like

Yes indeed…Petronas was gone over a year ago…Grant G is and was correct.

The Straight Goods: British Columbia LNG Industry, The Last Gas(P)....A Straight Goods Special

Reuters confirms my forecasting…

http://af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFL3N1C63JH?sp=true

My condolences to you local LNG investors…

OH, in case you missed it…I was featured in a Blogtalkradio show…2 hours, all LNG…the bad, the ugly, and the truth…

There was some bandwidth issues but …it was okay…Next podcast will be better…

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/9/495/show_9495523_2016_09_29_03_15_22.mp3

Lastly…Hi MIG…Investor…Glider…and I hope you are freeling better Gracies_mom

Bye bye LNG :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Here is some latest news and not from 3 unnamed sources.

Ha…talk about a trustworthy source…Rich Coleman says he called Petronas and…Rich Coleman is a rat-bastard liar…need proof of Coleman’s lies?

Here it is…

http://powellriverpersuader.blogspot.ca/2016/09/why-is-rich-coleman-planning-to-restart.html

Of course Coleman is going to say that!

1 Like

Not surprised you would come back with that response there Grant G being the pro NDP’er that you are. It must have been bugg’n your ass that you had nothing to post for weeks. :smirk:

Don’t worry, if the NDP win the next election, Grant will be back to tell us he was right about his prediction that the NDP would win the last election.

3 Likes

Its funny he still says he’s right about his prediction. March 2016 was months ago. He just doesn’t get the concept of what the word “prediction” means,

Yep. Heh-heh. But, he’s right in his mind.

1 Like