Why We Hate Microsoft

The only reason I’d get a GameCube is to play Mario Sunshine…

Mario is the only good thing that Nintendo has going for it… Luigi’s better though… he isn’t as stuck up as Mario… all hung up on himself, Mario is… ass hole…

http://screenlooking.com/images/misc/animations/mariosm.gif

Zelda is also pretty good. So is Metroid Prime… My 3 games :smiley:

[quote=“Charles_T”]The only reason I’d get a GameCube is to play Mario Sunshine…

Mario is the only good thing that Nintendo has going for it… Luigi’s better though… he isn’t as stuck up as Mario… all hung up on himself, Mario is… ass hole…

http://screenlooking.com/images/misc/animations/mariosm.gif[/quote]

W3rD :exclamation:

Damn Cookies - That avatar is sweet because everytime I see it, there is music playing, and he’s like dancing or something :smile:

w00t! Mario is full of fucked up colors!

The biggest reason why I hate microsoft is they make gamers need them. GAMERS RULE!!! Do any of you know of something that’ll let you play games requiring directx for open source OS’s?

Hey, can I advertise my site for free on your site? No? Thanks anyway, then.

Its actully the developpers of the games that force you to use Microsoft. They can code for any operating system they wish, they chose Microsoft.

Actually, market forces choose microsoft

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

I bend you like saplings in the wind towards my final solution!!!

No, it’s not market forces, it’s a monopoly.

Did market forces choose your cable company for you?

[quote=“Market Force”]Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

I bend you like saplings in the wind towards my final solution!!![/quote]

I don’t know who you are, but I want to fill you with my holy seed.

You’re not allowed dude.

most people in bc live in the lower mainland, okanogan, and vancouver island. that makes up over 3 million people and than a million people scattered around the province.

anyway, i hate microsoft. it sucks. i still have windows 98 second edition. i want a mac. can’t get a mac. too poor.

I have nothing against Mac, but maybe try XP or 2000 before giving up on Windows. Win 98SE can’t even be compared to either… It’s a whole different ball game.

i’d love to change the world.
tax the rich
feed the poor
until they aint so rich no more.
but i dont know what to do.
so i leave it up to you.

[quote=“Anonymous”]

No, it’s not market forces, it’s a monopoly.

Did market forces choose your cable company for you?[/quote]

I’ll agree with you to some extent, however you could have used a better example there. If I was unsatisfied with my cable tv provider I could switch to satellite. And if people where really that unsatisified with MS they could pay the price to switch to macs.

Windows ME all the way, and I’m not kidding either. Windows XP gets too bogged down and it seems so slow to me (running it on a 2600+ with 512 DDR 3200. It has too many items that I might put in my computer to make it “unstable” according to that jew Bill Gates. Windows ME is simple, easy to use, and ANYTHING will work with it. Then again all I use my computer for is gaming. I heard Windows 98 is pretty damn good for gaming, but that was before my time and all I have is the 98 upgrade and I can’t seem to find my Windows 95 CD. I run XP on the computer in my room for school work with stuff made by Autodesk like Inventor 7 and AutoCADD 2004. XP looks nice, but it I dislike it. I’ve never had any, lets say, interaction with anything but Windows.

:laughing:

thats funny, because ME is bad for taking up resourses… not to mention being very unstable, and soon enough, ME will be overshadowed totally, and many of your games that you buy wint be compatible, so get uped to XP, or get a Mac

best OS ever…? any takers. I play half-life and hl mods mainly…i want something very good.