The latest rumour "Mill" for August 2010

Here is the unofficial announcement:

I have purchased the mill and it will be used for…

Outdoor paintball.

[quote=“ajaye46”]Im not saying the mill is sold what i am saying is its in a process and there are very wealthy powerful folks involved
in this process we in prince rupert have suffered alot and i think all the praying our town has been doing is going to
pay off,i dont want to get to far ahead because folks think im full of it i can tell you i care about my town and the people
who live here this city will always be called home for me evey breath i take i will always remember what prince rupert stands
for a city of good careing folks who just want to better there futures and give there children a safe and loveing up bringing
in a city were everyone knows each outher and will always greet you with a smile and welcome anyone who comes to live here
or just passing through,lets be positive in our feelings god will bless us for we have learned such a big lesson in the last 12 years
since skeena went down lets all rise above those who say our city has no hope and show the world we are the nicest fo;ks you will
ever meet in a town that has so much to offer to familys who one day will call prince rupert home.[/quote]

We just want a place like this

[quote=“ajaye46”]Im not saying the mill is sold what i am saying is its in a process and there are very wealthy powerful folks involved
in this process we in prince rupert have suffered alot and i think all the praying our town has been doing is going to
pay off,i dont want to get to far ahead because folks think im full of it i can tell you i care about my town and the people
who live here this city will always be called home for me evey breath i take i will always remember what prince rupert stands
for a city of good careing folks who just want to better there futures and give there children a safe and loveing up bringing
in a city were everyone knows each outher and will always greet you with a smile and welcome anyone who comes to live here
or just passing through,lets be positive in our feelings god will bless us for we have learned such a big lesson in the last 12 years
since skeena went down lets all rise above those who say our city has no hope and show the world we are the nicest fo;ks you will
ever meet in a town that has so much to offer to familys who one day will call prince rupert home.[/quote]

I’m guessing for all the God_fearing talk and the praying for the well-being of Prince Rupert, the wealthy investors are from Utah and it’s going to be one heck uv ah big church out there. At least for a change it will bring thousands of other folks who’ll blindly throw their millions at a bottomless pit, whose fringe spending we can benefit from. I for one am seeking venture captial for the monorail I’m pitching from Watson island’s new mega-church to the hotel resort complex on the waterfront that will need to be built to house the masses.

Forget Charles Hayes, Joseph R. Smith baby, go go go GO!

We are on our way back and we must move forward to better days.

a one, two, one, two, three, four

whatever ajaye is smoking plzzzzzzzzz pass it around,
but seriously the mill will be sold oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee day or one year so someone saying it day in and day out is eventually going to get it right

The company who is looking to buy the mill is very close as the mayor said they hope to have news soon.from
my info the company is a billion doller company,lets give them positive energy to move forward jack is a smart
man give him some time.

[quote=“ajaye46”]The company who is looking to buy the mill is very close as the mayor said they hope to have news soon.from
my info the company is a billion doller company,lets give them positive energy to move forward jack is a smart
man give him some time.[/quote]

ah one, two, one, two, three, four

I have a great idea. Tell me if you’ve heard it before. I think as part of the sale to this super rich buyer, we should defer the taxes for 5 years.

Makes me think of the Monkee’s “I’m a believer”, but alas I think Mayor Jack will have to learn the backstroke once again…Ajaye, you sure are a persistent guy but are you for real???

The watson island property will be sold and there will be jobs we muust look at the long term and see
what we can do to help in diversafiying the kind of jobs that will be needed out there.

[quote=“ajaye46”]The watson island property will be sold and there will be jobs we muust look at the long term and see
what we can do to help in diversafiying the kind of jobs that will be needed out there.[/quote]

a one, two, a one, two, three, four

You gotta have faith and you gotta hand over your money…
Has this sales approach been used before?

Hmmmm

If my info is right the main player in this deal is owned by the biggest single share holder of this company is
bill gates,so i think money will not be a issue.

Ajaye, you’ve always been wrong about everything before.

So now that you say that Bill Gates is buying the mill, that means he isn’t. You are hilariously funny, by the way.

[quote=“ajaye46”]If my info is right the main player in this deal is owned by the biggest single share holder of this company is
bill gates,so i think money will not be a issue.[/quote]

a one, two, a one, two, three, four

LOL Bill Gates that is a good one is it April 1 allready :stuck_out_tongue:

“Seein” how Ajaye is always wrong, do you think we should ‘rail’ him if he is wrong once more. I’m kinda interested as Ajaye has been right on things before.

Besides, all the optimists in Prince Rupert have jumped to erupert.ca. HTMF is a moder day Titanic who hit the negativity iceberg. Abandon ship while you have the chance.

[quote=“CC Dynamo”]“Seein” how Ajaye is always wrong, do you think we should ‘rail’ him if he is wrong once more. I’m kinda interested as Ajaye has been right on things before.

Besides, all the optimists in Prince Rupert have jumped to erupert.ca. HTMF is a moder day Titanic who hit the negativity iceberg. Abandon ship while you have the chance.[/quote]

You can take Ajaye the North Korean Blackmailer with you.