Sound off in terrace

uhh i’d liek to knwo the brand and model of these magical 8’s your talking about.

there is no way a 8 inch subwoofer can hit harder and go lower than a 15… and please don’t bring the whole theory of “the box”. i’m saying with both having good installs the 8’s not gonna compare worth shit.

i’ve seen 10" subs out perform 15’s but the 10’s sub its self was 1000 dollars. given that price u can buy 2 12’s and get way louder so ya. name these 8" subs plz

uhh what kind of 8" sub outperforms a 15"? i know it depends greatly on the install but that would have to be a really good sub to be louder than a 15"

has anyone seen that joke driving around in the old rattling cavalier?

The install and size does matter. But i think it comes down to who has the most money and stupidity of buying usless things. I’ve purchused some decent sound system myself, and i admit it was a stupid waste of money. I should get in this, sound off, maybe get some kinda “effort” award… :open_mouth:… for trying…just trying…

anyone looking into purchusing 2- 12 Sony Explode, Rockford Punch Amp, 2- 3"-6" speakers with the speaker boxes?

[quote=“Salomon”]The install and size does matter. But i think it comes down to who has the most money and stupidity of buying usless things. I’ve purchused some decent sound system myself, and i admit it was a stupid waste of money. I should get in this, sound off, maybe get some kinda “effort” award… :open_mouth:… for trying…just trying…

anyone looking into purchusing 2- 12 Sony Explode, Rockford Punch Amp, 2- 3"-6" speakers with the speaker boxes?[/quote]

to u it may be useless, but to me i love having the bass, fuck what u people think, and honestly i’ve sseen bigger waste of money then a sound system. Just wait till i make money crabbing, i’ll get more “useless” shit. :unamused:

[quote=“Salomon”]

anyone looking into purchusing 2- 12 Sony Explode, Rockford Punch Amp, 2- 3"-6" speakers with the speaker boxes?[/quote]

what kind of speakers and how much? and what kind of amp… wattage?

First define Loudness is it the rattle of your car is it the bass you hear… it’s mostly Spl and if we get into the 140’s and up you have to sit out side any way…

Second… it al comes down to box design. no matter what it is always the box design… For instance… you can ask any of my friends… Stevie’s old rat bagged abused kicker Competition C10 Subwoofer in a bandpass box out performed a 800$ usd Subwoofer… hands down… also the USD sub wanted more power while i pushed Clean power of 80 watts into the kicker… Ive been doing this along time and do this as the second hobby…

3rd the box for this little shit box 8" subwoofer was a t-line box… Look it up and you’ll realize what the box does and how it work’s with non-inverting standing wave’s… also this was also in a car with a cheap 150 watt subwoofer amplifier… If you can have a efficient speaker and use hardly any power your goal is met if you have power hungry speakers that need kilowatts of power what kinda goal is that… NONE…

[quote=“jleaman”]First define Loudness is it the rattle of your car is it the bass you hear… it’s mostly Spl and if we get into the 140’s and up you have to sit out side any way…

Second… it al comes down to box design. no matter what it is always the box design… For instance… you can ask any of my friends… Stevie’s old rat bagged abused kicker Competition C10 Subwoofer in a bandpass box out performed a 800$ usd Subwoofer… hands down… also the USD sub wanted more power while i pushed Clean power of 80 watts into the kicker… Ive been doing this along time and do this as the second hobby…

3rd the box for this little shit box 8" subwoofer was a t-line box… Look it up and you’ll realize what the box does and how it work’s with non-inverting standing wave’s… also this was also in a car with a cheap 150 watt subwoofer amplifier… If you can have a efficient speaker and use hardly any power your goal is met if you have power hungry speakers that need kilowatts of power what kinda goal is that… NONE…[/quote]

so your saying, a sub that required less wattage to perform sounded better then a sub that needed more wattage to perform? a little unfair isn’t it? under powering a sub isn’t really gonna get you anywhere. AND like i said givin both subs have good installs, and the right power to each sub. Tell me which is going to sound louder? a 8" or a 15". honestly the goal of having a sub that needs tons of power? to get tons of bass. Bring this kicker sub and and i can already tell you its not enough bass. Some are bass heads some are more SQ. Thats why there are TONS of subwoofers to choose from. I just don’tthink this 8" sub is gonna out perfom my 15" sub. Thats all

Who would have the loudest car in P.R and what kinda set up do they have?

did i say under powering a subwoofer… NO i said a lower power subwoofer. you don’t need gigawatts of power to get loud sound… and ill find you the site of this 8" cheap subwoofer that would kill your 15’s…

you sure man? in ur last post u compared powering 80 watts to a cheap 8" and make it seem like u used the same 80 watt power to power the 800$ sub so ya. Find me this 8" that can out perform my 15" .

you got room in your car for the box that has to be built too… ?

ya i do actually.

in a honda prelude… I hardly think so…

well i guess ur wrong toad head

Who needs a big trunk when you can just rip out the back seats?

LOL hahahahah… well if you fold them down that helps on the spl : O )

also a T-line folded box are huge… im looking for the movie of this subwoofer to prove your dumb ass…

your just a hot head bigger is more louder and better… But it isn’t…

memimage.cardomain.com/member_im … 4_full.jpg

but hay ur old school kicker powered by ur 80 watt amp would probably destroy my system right??

what are you running now?

[quote=“jleaman”]LOL hahahahah… well if you fold them down that helps on the spl : O )

also a T-line folded box are huge… im looking for the movie of this subwoofer to prove your dumb ass…

your just a hot head bigger is more louder and better… But it isn’t…[/quote]

who the fuck are you to decide what people want , go find ur silly little video, at the same time i can find thousands of videos on just pure SPL. I bought my subs for bass, fucking monkey head, find this video and i’ll show u other videos of 1 12" hitting 142 DBL, ur the hot head full of himself, not once did i brag about my system, i just said 15 > 8

shove a t line box in my panties and screw me till i’m blind

Jane you ignorant slut.