Sound off in terrace

are you dumb, dB drags all about loud, no one gives a fuck about SQ, i don’t think when cars are hitting 150-170 dB they give a shit about SQ.

sorry i meant to quote this reply.

smartass
Posted: Tuesday, Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:51 pm

Oh yeah, and there’s a difference between sounding loud, and sounding good. If the only thing a car can do is be loud, then the chances are it won’t win squat.

well, it depends omn the music too, if its straight bass, ssq is not an issue, but if its a song not based around, well, bass, sq is more of an issue

at least thats my opinion

why u repeating yourself? we can read

There are a few classes. 2 of them are sound quality and the other is SPl… those are the major ones… the others would be clean and neat creative and show… I’ve been to lots and put in lots of audio… I believe the last few sounds off’s in Rupert when S&S was around Paul Venditelli with the black Ford Probe that Dana Allan drives now. ( Married to Paul ) won both SPL and quality… Also Jim Prier won SPL one year with 14 12" subs in his Ford F450 Truck…

why u repeating yourself? we can read

no need to be so rude

[quote][/quote]

[/list]

Don’t forget Cal and Stevie’s numerous rides that seem to win something every time they enter. There were a couple sound offs last year in Terrace where Cal, Jaz, and Stevie walked away with some pretty nice prizes everytime.

stevie and cal were mostly going for spl… Whyle paul was both… but more into sq… : O)

does anyone know what kinda system jaz has in his prelude?

i heard 2 15"s, not sure tho

so thinhs prelude, AND jaz’s prelude has 2 15’s?

nice identical cars butt

oh, i thought he was talkin about tihn’s, i dont know whatjaz has, i reckon thihn has 2 15"s

i just pooped on jaz’s car.

[quote=“asdasd”]so thinhs prelude, AND jaz’s prelude has 2 15’s?

nice identical cars butt[/quote]

^ you are thinh… so why not write… so my prelude, AND jaz’s prelude have 2 15’s
nice idetical cars butt

Jas’s install from over a year ago, so he might have done more to it since then. Doesn’t look like 15’s or even 12’s to me.

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10013/normal_Jas_s%20Install.jpg

that is one seriously nice install, jaz cars > mine

jaz’s car has a leet body kit.

Jaz’s Care looks pretty nice… i like how you guys are arguing over how big there subwoofer is… When it all comes down to power and box design. i’ve seen 8" subwoofer out perform a 15" hands down…

Does that make it any less reasonable to debate the size of a speaker based on a picture?