Sound off in terrace

Man, this thread is sweet.

Man, sweet is being fucking plastered the nigtht before you have to wokr, Hahahahaaha

I’m liking the dead-of-night posts here, Hakki, when we both have to work.

Man, I’m not even sure I can remember posting that. But yeah, oh Dear God did the Commercial ever get the best of me last night. Haha, suckers at work.

Who cares about spending $$$ on making your car so loud that you cant even sit in it to listen to music?

Though I like the guy who got a Sun Enterprise 450 into the back of his SUV and used it for an MP3 player. Access was xover ethernet cable to it from his ibook, rand play his MP3 collection via the E450.

Not elegant, takes a lot of room but I’d give that a geek factor of 10+.

[quote=“Anonymous”]Who cares about spending $$$ on making your car so loud that you cant even sit in it to listen to music?

Though I like the guy who got a Sun Enterprise 450 into the back of his SUV and used it for an MP3 player. Access was xover ethernet cable to it from his ibook, rand play his MP3 collection via the E450.

Not elegant, takes a lot of room but I’d give that a geek factor of 10+.[/quote]

its just knowing u can have it that loud, who buys a lambo knowing he can’t drive it all out? same shit