Public Nuisance part deuce

I have been the driver of a large transport unit downtown when the chairman is plying his trade.
I am scared shitless when I see him in the lurk…I am ready to snap on the chairman.  I will get out of my unit strap his chair to my bumper and bring him to the boat launch at Rushbrook…then …you figure it out.

he stands up and wades out?

This is the guy that is known for making himself fall backwards, then someone
helps him, and he asks for a smoke.

Thats right billy…thats right…look at previous posts and pictures.

Whoa…this guy has a death wish. :astonished:

Oh fer sure he does…suicide by large transport vehicle…

They are in denial about these incidents and only responded to them when it was reported that he was our subject “du Jour” on here. They felt we were unfair and slanderizing him also. I see one of the Mental Health workers who deals with him occasionally and she is not too friendly anymore. Of course, she also thinks I should have more compassion for one of our more well known pedophiles in Rupert. Nuts to that but that is another topic and what would I be if I slanderized that upstanding citizen :neutral_face:  Human, I would think…

I have lived away from Rupert for 7 years now, and when I see s*** like this, I chuckle and remember all the wierdos and all the good times back “home”…Ya gotta love it, ahhhhh ha

See the mental health people and or social workers have a left wing bleeding heart policy foe the …well to put it straight…the fucked up.
The chairman should be locked up or at least have his chair taken away.
pedophiles should be just plain ol branded, for everyone to see so that your kids know to run like the wind away from the predators…maybe a sandwhich board that says " iam a pedophile, if you see me near kids beat me senseless or call the police"
Thats what I would like to see…

Welcome to the closest you need to get to “home”…Im just kididng.  Rupert is rocking right now Henry.
Welcome to HTMF…

Who would that be…?

Yes do tell Cody…do your fellow citizens a favour.

I couldn’t agree with you more and I wish that I could give the name but unfortunately with the work I do, I have to comply with a confidentiality agreement and yes, at times like this it sucks as I was abused for 2 years as a child and then have to deal with this piece of shit. All I can say is that he is known to the community so hopefully someone else on here will let me off the hook. I am sorry but he is monitored by them and under supervision. He came to town I believe about 7 years ago and it was posted then to the community. I am not a bleeding heart, I have compassion for those who are truly deserving and encouragement and support for those who are making an honest attempt to move on with their lives for as far as I know, this ain’t no darn dress rehearsal. Do the best we can in all that we do…Enough preaching for today :neutral_face:

He’s out there doing it again.

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

Then after someone helped him here and walked away he dumped himself out of the chair in front of rain but I’d just plugged the card into the computer so missed the second photo opportunity.

One of my customers here dug out his cell phone and videoed the whole thing.

Every time this piece of shit dumps himself on the road, rather than help him up he should be pepper sprayed in the face and kicked in the ribs with the warning the next one will be being pissed on in his face. I bet ten to one as ya pull yer whanger out to give him a soaking he finds the ability to get up and run or fight, of which we can photograph his escape and prove his handicap is bullshit. I fought this motherfucker outside bogies back in the eighties,  if I remember correctly he was a salmon seine fisherman back then, cant remember the name of the boat now but I remember  him on deck out in the grounds. I remember he was tough as nails, if you pick a fight with him you had better be prepared for a real battle, he has one of the hardest punches I have ever been on the receiving end of, something to keep in mind should he ever challenge anyone to a fight, he may deliver more than you would expect so you may want to take him down hard and fast with no mercy and finish him right off , dont let him hit you or your head will spin, trust me.

Perhaps the paper should do an expose’ on this guy. You’ve already got the pictures.

This “person” has had more air time in the last six months than he deserves :imp: I am tired of looking like an asshole as I walk by him or drive by him with my boyfriend as he leers at you in your car, almost a challenging look on his face. I saw him yesterday outside Leannes watching a woman who had parked out in front and you had to know that as soon as she hit the sidewalk he would nail her for a buck or two. He gives a bad name to the real panhandlers :unamused:  Can’t we send this off to the cops or something guys? The photos I mean…  That is a great photo , by the way and it is too bad, knowing what this person is all about, as that photo is of a pathetic, pitiful human being… Sad, that people waste so much energy on scamming their lives away…

3:30 pm and he’s back at it. I missed getting the shot while he was on the ground but this poor fellow stopped to help him.
I had a good laugh as 1970 stopped driving down the road to take a picture as well.

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

ChrisJ; you are a thug and your comments are that of a raving mad man :unamused: