Public Nuisance part deuce

Yeah, they might find one of the cars has expired insurance, or is illegally parked, and then they can issue a revenue summons. :wink:

Sorry, canā€™t resist.

Well the city does need the revenue.  :smiley:

No, now theyā€™re too busy setting up speed traps outside schools to catch speeding parents taking their kids to school.

How much was your ticket for?

muhahaha :smiley:

$0 because I walk

I was driving home this afternoon and saw yet another performance by this one. I chuckled to myself, looked ahead and laughed even harder at what I sawā€¦Astro coming the other direction busting his guts!

Was this when he was being pushed by some guy who was trying to get him off the road on to the side walk and the front wheels got stuck and knocked guy in chair to the ground behind the bus? I was not laughing I was smiling and laughing on the insideā€¦

I just saw wheelchair man right beside the inlander hotel standing up talking on a cell phone right in same spot his was taking a piss in the photo, damn wish I had my camera, i think I will put it in my car and go take some photos tonight of the local downtown crowd, i have got to get a life one of these days.

You and me both, man. :smiley:

I regret not having my camera to record the guy pan-handling all the cruise ship passengers as they crossed the crosswalk in front of the video store/shutter shack.Ā  It was weird.Ā  He stopped all of them, and I guess asked them for change.

more from todayā€¦

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

Perhaps the RCMP may wish to invest in some of the product offerings from this company:

tirelock.com/

Might come in handy should the free wheelin on the highways continueā€¦Ā 

Well the Mayor is out of town, so somebody has to greet the passengers and considering the City somehow ā€œmiscalculatedā€ a few dollars, need to make up that revenue somehowā€¦

:neutral_face: I know this guy, he was one tough dude, he never lost a streetfight that I heard of, he got into a fight about 3 or 4 to 5 yrs ago , and while he was punching out this guy, got stabbed up about 6 times by the guys brother, I heard he got a bunch of money from it, but some scumbags helped him spend it.Now he has no friends, IĀ  stopped helping him myself because everytime I seen him he would try call me to help him, or for a smoke, or money, now I thought about it? and if that was me he probbly wouldnt help me so, thats how I new him

Also I heard he walked around the inlander and walked up the stares, I heard he gets dizzy when he walks, but if he gets therapy, or could have mybe would walk with ease again, but its up to him I guess

I dunno
I saw him zip in front of a loaded dump truck that was at speed .
I never knew a big truck could stop that fast .
Somehow I donā€™t think heā€™s going to last long enough for therapy .

I just seen him wheel in front of a big rig at a spot that almost clearly says donā€™t cross here cross at cross walk.

and the rig.

So Iā€™m not sure about the aspects of the Mental health act, but perhaps his case workers at the Ministry of Health or Social Services may wish to look into these incidents.

Clearly the fellow is taking risks with his life and may very well be a danger to others as well.

Imagine what the guy driving the truck would have felt like had he run the fellow over, not to mention if he swerved and took out somebody coming in the opposite lanes.