Neptune Inn

Maybe people don’t like being told they have to do some work for once, instead of expecting everything to be handed to them on a silver platter. I don’t know, and I’m not sure why I care. Fine then, be unemployed and lazy I don’t really care. Fact is, if you want a job, you do whatever you can to get one. If you’re not doing whatever you can to find employment, then you obviously don’t need it that badly.

The younger generation has had everything handed to them, for the most part. Pushed through school even though grads were not there, given money for nothing from there parents(I had chores to earn my allowance). I agree with Bubba, some think they go to school and get a skill and the employers will come knocking, obviously not the way the world works. Besides job banks, there are head hunters, companies advertise on there web sites and yes, word of mouth. We should call this new generation (Generation lazy).

You asked a question, though its curious that you always claim persecution when someone disagrees with you.

You seem to be speaking for a minority of folks who believe that Rupert is some kind of booming metropolis, but if you look around town you’ll see that isn’t really so, not to mention read the paper from yesterday where EI claims are oh lets see UP, and that’s not counting the people who no longer qualify for EI, can’t get welfare or just left town. After all, the town has gone from 20 thousand to 10 thousand in what ten years?

At any rate don’t come across as so judgemental and arrogant and maybe you won’t receive the reaction you enlist.

you are an expert at evading a direct question… and very opinionated young adult …

Cows is hiring, not that it is some high paying job. But it is advertised as full time, not in the paper but in the window.

I may be opinionated, but at least I know what I’m talking about, at least in this area. I know that if I go out and search for a job, I’ll likely have one in about  a week. It just takes the effort. There are LOADS of places that are always, always hiring in town. They may not be where you want to work, but they’re there. And they don’t always advertise that they need help.

So sayeth you anyways :unamused:

You may be being targeted Bubbasteve because you won’t answer the simple question of if you seem to have all the answers and on previous posts from over the months you have said you worked here,there and everywhere then where do you work now and how did you get your job?

THANKYOU…

I got my jobs by doing exactly what I said earlier. I went out every morning and handed out resumes. I re visited the places where I handed out said resumes. It was tough, and it took some effort, but it always paid off. I’m not avoiding any questions, you just don’t want to hear the answer I have.

you are a challenge to say the least… so continue your facade, you need to back up your statements young lady…

So, I have a question. How many of you are currently looking for a job?

Im 29 been working since i was 14. This is my 1st time on EI right now which pretty much sucks lol…I do make the effort to go downtown early in the morning to look and apply for jobs. I also do a follow up about a week later but to no avail yet :frowning:

I was laid off Dec 20 great timing hey  :frowning: since it took me 6 weeks to get any income at all was hard since I have a 5 year old to support also

Check your private messages speedy.

LMFAO

And thus proves the ages old concept in Rupert of it’s who you know that gets you work :unamused:

I hope the job was not for a delivery driver.