Another Business Closing!

I am neither of these people…this is my first ever account

how do you assume i am those people?

it was about 6 or 7 years ago

thought it was only opened 4-5 years ago

it opened dec 1st 2004
so…6 years ago is right

alrighty then lol

I rarely went to Rain, but I did enjoy the chili chicken - it was goood :smiley:  My friends and I usually start an evening at the crest, it can get expensive if we go often, but when we do its usually worth it.  I’ve never been disappointed with the crest.

mmmmm Beet salad and Yam fries. 

Yes.  My family thoroughly enjoys dining there as well.  They have a spectacular view.

Thats the thing I loved about it… Sitting on the deck around sunset… Some good memories there!

Agreed.  When my family drives from PR to Prince George we always have breakfast at the Crest.

I must say one of biggest reasons I only went to rain less than a handful of times (all these times being forced by other friends wanting to check it out) was that he ALWAYS parked RIGHT in front of his business… especially those nights where it’s pissing down rain if he cant make the sacrifice to park a little further away and get a tad wet to accommodate his customers then Im not going to attend there.

I found the owner arrogant in so many ways…  I had no use for Rain…
I am glad it’s gone so that good businesses such as The Crest will get the extra business.  The staff at the Crest are wonderful people!

how come you people werent defending me when i was saying stuff about this place in the other thread  :unamused:

Because you were jumping around waving your arms frantically   :smiley:

:astonished: :astonished:

Soooo I have heard that yet again someone’s closed the doors…but this one I would not dought it.    The Dollar store in the mall is finished… I Have not been there (as I dont go to the mall) lol.

When even stores selling real cheap cannot make it, then you know that you have to head for the hills.

because and ill phrase this nicely so you know I’m serious. Nobody cares about you.

Now!! That’s not very nice ‘jesus’, I’ll have to send you to your bedroom until you apologize to your brother ‘decker’…you hear?

i always wondered if your feelings were mutual with mine now that it is cleared up i can live my life so much easier now