You scratch my back I'll scratch yours

People who have power can pass some down the line to the ones they like… Family, friends, or for a favor…

In this process all the way from the top to the bottom it is justified because the system gives perks to the ones that work it and nothing to the ones that don’t… Why should I be the only honsest one people say to themselves as they grab on to the chain of events… Getting pulled even deeper into the bog that sickens them. people are so addicted to theneeds… :smiling_imp:

Oh boy, another fine addition to the growing collection of profound thoughts that we’ve been blessed with.

i have power, but you can’t share it. buy your own it’s cheap. 8)

[quote=“words”]People who have power can pass some down the line to the ones they like… Family, friends, or for a favor…

In this process all the way from the top to the bottom it is justified because the system gives perks to the ones that work it and nothing to the ones that don’t… Why should I be the only honsest one people say to themselves as they grab on to the chain of events… Getting pulled even deeper into the bog that sickens them. people are so addicted to theneeds… :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Can I get an amen!?!?

Scratchcratchratchatch…

Of course, your theory only works if you realize that power is in perception, and those you percieve as powerless makes them so.

The greatest power is the one not used.

Why is it that the beholder of the most power usually has a penis?

Testosterone? Women are weak? Our awesome benchpress abilities? I think the answer lies somewhere in there.

Amen, brother.

unless a women sacrifices their period, they get too distracted by stupid things to get to the top of the chain. Although I think we are thinking of fat cats, and stuff here, I think that the most powerful people are doctors. They play god! I mean sure they’re mostly well off, but they’re not filthy stinkin rich. Nothing is finer though than being your own boss.

I should really start previewing before posting… I have skills gooder grammer.

Time flies like an arrow…but fruit flies like a bannana.

Mind blowing.

trying to figure out that riddle hurts my brain

I Am conditioned from the moment I popped out of my mothers divine passage… The place I opened my eyes to was cold and bright, figures were all around and that thing that ripped me out was covered with red and white… Only I never learned description of colors till later…

Sooooo, there I was screaming my first outburst to the sky and I never knew a mother, or that nervous guy… Not till later anyways after it was described to me like everything else, from up and down, right and wrong… The judgements I learned and the separation I was taught honed me to be a good little boy for the rest of my life…

[quote=“words”]I Am conditioned from the moment I popped out of my mothers divine passage… The place I opened my eyes to was cold and bright, figures were all around and that thing that ripped me out was covered with red and white… Only I never learned description of colors till later…

Sooooo, there I was screaming my first outburst to the sky and I never knew a mother, or that nervous guy… Not till later anyways after it was described to me like everything else, from up and down, right and wrong… The judgements I learned and the separation I was taught honed me to be a good little boy for the rest of my life…[/quote]

I know your mother and her passage is anything but divine. Here are some better words for your mother’s vagina: vile, smelly, filthy, loose, ragged, unclean, corrupted, gross, lumpish, cheap, rank, mutant.

Do I sense a lack of respect for women?!

nahhh Ivan is just alone.

Not at all. I implied that his mother is a whore, but I have loads of respect for whores.

What I don’t have respect for is pretentious, whiney dicks that would refer to their mother’s vagina as a “divine passage.” Not only does that border on incestuous, it also puts in my mind a strong urge to read something totally down to earth, something like Ralph Klein’s biography. Ralph Klein is a man who would never talk about his mother’s vagina, let alone call it a “divine passage.”

[quote=“Ivan”]

Not at all. I implied that his mother is a whore, but I have loads of respect for whores.

What I don’t have respect for is pretentious, whiney dicks that would refer to their mother’s vagina as a “divine passage.” Not only does that border on incestuous, it also puts in my mind a strong urge to read something totally down to earth, something like Ralph Klein’s biography. Ralph Klein is a man who would never talk about his mother’s vagina, let alone call it a “divine passage.”[/quote]

First off, I’d just like to say that the “I have loads of respect for whores” is one of the funniest things I’ve ever read.

Secondly, insert ‘your mother’s divine passage’ joke here.