You scratch my back I'll scratch yours

nice nice… oh man thats funny

Ivan is a good example of a dick…

penis, pecker, cock, joystick, buy only the hand to appreciate it…

Also, why would talk of my mothers pearly doorway make his panties bunch all up :smiling_imp:

must of related too closely to his past personal life… And why would he want to read some words from some man after getting all hot and bothered:idea:

[quote=“words”]Ivan is a good example of a dick…

penis, pecker, cock, joystick, buy only the hand to appreciate it…

Also, why would talk of my mothers pearly doorway make his panties bunch all up :smiling_imp:

must of related too closely to his past personal life… And why would he want to read some words from some man after getting all hot and bothered:idea:[/quote]

Sorry, but who wouldn’t find it at least a wee bit strange to hear a person talking about his mother’s cunt in such glowing terms?

maybe in the context of him being reverential towards it, appreciating it as his gateway to this world its not so weird?

or maybe its just weird how you’d prefer to talk about someones mothers cunt in perjorative terms rather than allow him some creative expression without getting bogged down in the details…

[quote=“molten universe”]maybe in the context of him being reverential towards it, appreciating it as his gateway to this world its not so weird?

or maybe its just weird how you’d prefer to talk about someones mothers cunt in perjorative terms rather than allow him some creative expression without getting bogged down in the details…[/quote]

Actually, being reverential towards his mom’s bearded clam could also be considered quite strange. At the very least, it’s worth poking fun at.

Yay for “your mom” jokes.

Man, sometimes HTMF threads are totally useless, and sometimes they are gold.

Fuckin’ A, ese!

I don’t even know how to spell “essay”, like a Mexican dude.

It’s “ese”, dude. I am finding this thread quite entertaining.

That’s what I thought, and that’s how I spelled it initially. It sure seems weird though… like it needs some sort of accentation or something.

Just acknowledging i read this thread.
three hours ago. and i’m still laughing about it.
Death to flowery prose…! dirka dirka jihad!

Heh heh… you said “pearly doorway”.

http://images.allposters.com/images/153/1107487.jpg

So I’m watching this instructional guitar vid with John Petrucci, and he says “Don’t pull to hard, you don’t want to strain anything.”

Your mother: a situation I would like to stay on top of, and keep abreast of.

In other words, a MILF?

power is not…

its an illusion of strength created by the weak, to make the strong as

weak as them…but only in the eyes of those who…

what the fuck are we talking about?

oh ya Ivan is powerless…heheh

Was gona give 5 cents worth but only have 2 cents , so I’ll just go home and rub then together. Beside too slimmy for me. Hate sticky, icky.

What are u scratching? Is that is U.S. Funds or Canadian? :laughing:

Nah! Just common sense. :wink:

Yes, “common sense”

Is that the sense we all hold in common???

Just like “United States” like one big state of mind :laughing: