Would Christy Clark rather be a milf or a cougar?

Unleash the hounds!

vancouversun.com/opinion/col … story.html

Not too worry. He has been hired by CFOX

vancouversun.com/news/metro/ … story.html

But CFOX has its own history with the premier.

news.nationalpost.com/2013/01/11 … um=twitter

Not that this is new for Ms Clark although this interview (which I couldn’t find in the Sun archives) was done before Gordon Campbell had resigned.

lailayuile.com/2012/12/27/how-ch … istyclark/

All of this would seem to make the Times Colonist editorial about gender equity (at least in regards to this premier, this incident) a little less credible.

I think it pretty clear that the premier was not blindsided by the question. She had a pretty good idea what to expect and Drex had a pretty good idea of how the premier had responded in past interviews.

And again, to be clear, I am not judging the premier on the appropriateness of her comments in interviews. (I am more concerned about her silence on John Doyle for example). I just find it very confusing when she uses Richard Branson’s inappropriate comment about ski-surfing and how his comments do a disservice to woman who want to enter politics yet she did not take the same approach to Drex’s question and in fact responded in a manner that was consistent with previous interviews in similar situations.

And just for the record Carole James has been criticized (at least by Liberals) for her appearance on CFOX.

vancouver.mediacoop.ca/olympics/ … james/5865