Would Christy Clark rather be a milf or a cougar?

STOP TRYING TO CENSOR ME YOU COMMUNISTS!

Are you drinking tonight? Perhaps it is time to push away from the keyboard.

I can’t wait til Adrian Dix and the NDP start f**king up, and it won’t take long. Tho I’m sure you die hard NDPers will still blame Christie Clark and the liberals. Rupert has done ok with the Liberals in government. Now are city politicians are a different story, they have run this town into the ground.

I personally think dix is a little weasel but Clark needs to go, she’s an embarrassment and weak. as for the mile thing ewww. This is a non story really but its a perfect example of why Bronson felt he could make the comments he did and why nobody who pays attention to how she comports herself respects her.

Our premier is far from a role model but sure is a good example of the level of respect you get when you act like a little trollop to help you reach your goals. She certainly has earned this kind of degredation.

A post without swearing, there you go a Christmas miracle for everyone.

You are the biggest joke on this site hahahahaha, If you don’t like the way this city is run then please move then, you won’t have to worry about it, we won’t miss you.

[quote=“hitest”]

This makes me want to sing. :smile:

Well since you like the classics

You know there’s more than little of the Farm in the mainframe!

I’m anonymous, and I’m here to criticize you for not being anonymous.

God damnit why can’t this website be more like the way I want it to be, and less than the way you want it to be?

Why are you logged in as me?

I suppose either milf or cougar is better than sacrificial lamb…

I’m not counting her out yet. May is a long way away.

[quote=“jesus”]I personally think dix is a little weasel but Clark needs to go, she’s an embarrassment and weak. as for the mile thing ewww. This is a non story really but its a perfect example of why Bronson felt he could make the comments he did and why nobody who pays attention to how she comports herself respects her.

Our premier is far from a role model but sure is a good example of the level of respect you get when you act like a little trollop to help you reach your goals. She certainly has earned this kind of degredation.

A post without swearing, there you go a Christmas miracle for everyone.[/quote]

Congratulations on a profanity free post tis a miracle! But, about your Misogyny?

“when you act like a little trollop to help you reach your goals. She certainly has earned this kind of degredation.”

Yeah, what she said.

How do I post yotube

password

i tell you what man that’s the password I can’t believe

[quote=“Smurfette”]

[quote=“jesus”]I personally think dix is a little weasel but Clark needs to go, she’s an embarrassment and weak. as for the mile thing ewww. This is a non story really but its a perfect example of why Bronson felt he could make the comments he did and why nobody who pays attention to how she comports herself respects her.

A post without swearing, there you go a Christmas miracle for everyone.[/quote]

Congratulations on a profanity free post tis a miracle! But, about your Misogyny?

“when you act like a little trollop to help you reach your goals. She certainly has earned this kind of degredation.”[/quote]

Its not mysogyny its the truth.

An interesting opinion piece in the Times Colonist, entitled ‘Clark still facing that double standard’, that probably should be the last word but probably won’t be:

timescolonist.com/opinion/co … rd-1.35089

As for the CTV news article, cited earlier, about one-term MLA David Schreck’s fascination with “Premier Clark’s cleavage revealing attire”, his remarks evoked some rare agreement from both sides of the legislature:

"Female politicians from both the provincial Liberal and NDP parties have expressed disappointment at Schreck’s comments, saying they highlight the unfortunate differences between how male and female politicians are treated.
Former NDP Leader Carole James said she used to receive regular letters criticizing her hairstyle or wardrobe choices."
bc.ctvnews.ca/christy-clark-defe … z2GN5Wu2x3

Considering what gets politicized these days, it’s little wonder that voter participation is declining, particularly among young people.

[quote=“BTravenn”]An interesting opinion piece in the Times Colonist, entitled ‘Clark still facing that double standard’, that probably should be the last word but probably won’t be:

timescolonist.com/opinion/co … rd-1.35089

[/quote]

Of course it wasn’t the last word. Eight days after the interview when blogger Laila Yuile first commented and seven days after blogger Alex Tsumakis commented and six days after the interview was pulled from the radio station’s website and four or five days after the story had pretty much passed it’s due date including here, you think a lame editorial from the MSM should have the last word.

Good luck.

lailayuile.com/

alexgtsakumis.com/

Even the Province (a unbiased summary) felt compelled to write an article about the “non-story” nine days after the event which I noticed has now been picked up by at least the Calgary Sun and the Edmonton Journal.

theprovince.com/news/Premier … story.html

So if Obee’s intention was to end the story, then he did just the opposite.

Please note that I am not trying to dredge up more debate about Ms Clark. I am now referring to the MSM. Why would they wait over a week before reporting or commenting on a story when the story in their minds was no big deal and was beginning to fade away. Was it because Ms Clark’s handlers waited for her to go on vacation before going into damage control.

And specifically from the editorial, I find it amusing that the editorial talks about a double standard (which, sadly, too often does occur) when in fact it is Ms Clark who is being allowed the double standard. She cannot claim to be offended by Richard Branson and suggest that his comments are disrespectful to women both in and out of politics and at the same time respond as she did to Drex without being outraged at the offensiveness of his question. That is my problem with what was said.

Maybe the pressure and the surprise of the question can be an excuse although she was a former talk show host herself and knew what she was getting into when she agreed to the interview. If this were a first time slip up, it would definitely be a non-story. Unfortunately, this is a pattern of Ms Clark and her government. We are never sure what she stands for or what crazy idea will pop up next time she talks about more serious things like pipelines, a 10 year deal for teachers, mining jobs, families, etc.)

That and apologists in the MSM might be why voter participation is declining.