Wolf sighting?

Can i keep one?

A wolf bite me last night, so i started to fight it, I was kicking it and punching it like crazy, but it kept biting me. I grabbed it by the tail and tried to swing it around like in the cartoons, but trust me it doesnt work. He bite my private area, almost lost my buddy, so i kick it as hard as i could, and it backed off for a bit. we both had a little breather, but it attacked again. Lucky i was able to swiftly dodge his attack, and proceed with a counter attack that i learn from street fight 2 turbo edition. I believe it was called a fierce punch. Anyways, i must have chipped his tooth, cuase he whined like a little girl, and then got mad. He arched his back up tryin to look big, so i did the same. I flex every muscle in my body tryin to tear my shirt of like the hulk. With little success in that, i made the next move. I grab some dirt and throw it in his eyes. He was blinded for a moment. I was exhausted by now. I managed to run and he didnt chase me, i was lucky

Next time…all you have to do is PISS in a circle. :laughing:

Or just yell Laxgibuu, akaligi- winno ala tudeya!!!

Taadaa!

trying to couse Mass hysteria, nice piece of science fiction

What a waste of typing

Stay away from me next full moon please.

I saw a TV commercial for antiphlogistine rub A535 last night. WTF is with that? Why would anyone be against Phlogistines, I’ve never even met one. Aren’t they way over by Lebanon or something anyways?
Besides, isn’t that illegal? It’s almost as poor taste as making the ultimate shampoo and branding it Final Solution.

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]I saw a TV commercial for antiphlogistine rub A535 last night. WTF is with that? Why would anyone be against Phlogistines, I’ve never even met one. Aren’t they way over by Lebanon or something anyways?
Besides, isn’t that illegal? It’s almost as poor taste as making the ultimate shampoo and branding it Final Solution.[/quote]

I think a new product called Rub A1337, Anti-Blogistine should be invented.

Blogistines. What’s with all these unpopular Middle Eastern types?
How about the absolute lowest caste in India: the Unmentionables…