Winter

Yeah…we could do that, but, then we would need to go outside.  Seriously though when the snow flies fast even cleaning the dish doesn’t work (however, I haven’t tried to clean the dish yet).  :-D

Edit: added later…just swept the dish…TV is back…until it piles up again.

I dont mind having to go outside and sweep the dish…just as long as it happens during a commercial…its thursday the most important …actually only…tv day of the week :laughing:

snow comes and all hell breaks loose :smile:  first cellphones were down today now cable and tv LMAO dam.! u guys have it rough on that island. FML!!

Any one going to post pics ?

had cable all night here

cable, uninterrupted here

How much snow are we talking here? A few inches or a few feet???

Best I can find on the internet… the only webcam available to out-of-town Rupertites. =.=

Raining right now…

Just a bit of snow, not much. 

The dog paused before he ran outside when I put him out earlier… Looked at the snow… sniffed… I think there’s about an inch out there, for now anyways.

No good photos, but here’s a quick video.  I went to Tim Hortons (didn’t see Reveen?) for a coffee and took the scenic route.

Note the kid wearing shorts, and the deer crossing the street.  I think the snow will be gone soon, now that it’s raining.

The Prince Rupert Traffic section will be pleased with your stop sign awareness  :smiley:

Wicked Video! hahaha, almost made Rupert look like a “busy” location  hehehe. :smile:
Randomly here is my dog checking it out

Note to Mr.Bear,get your ass to bed now!

this morning, all the dog walkers are out. the dogs are going crazy , playing in the first snowfall… fun watching the action with my mornin coffee…

So to are all the folks with questionable driving skills, uh, snow/slush/ice … stopping, not quite the same as a sunny day in July!

speaking of questionable driving skills… I just got home from Rupert Square Junior High ( holy crap) anyway, and I saw a male pedesrtrian get srayed with road slush. He was at the corner, waiting for the light and this truck got him good. OMG… that really sucked.
So be carefull on these sloppy days and watch out for those big puddles along the way.

but i was aiming for him i was careful

oh shit Decker,  I forgot to mention I stopped and gave the guy the licence # so he could pay back…lol

oh should i warn the guy i borrowed the car from? i never do that in my own car thats just silly  :smiley:

LOL… new sport  :imp: