Winter

Well over on Ambrose winter has arrived. Its snowing

it is a Gorgeous Christmas feel here on Hays Cove circle  :smiley: :smiley:

let it snow let it snow let it snow…my 4 yr old says santa is coming early cause its snowing :smiley:

and with the slushy roads brings the soulnd ofsirens headed out the highway.  Hope all is well out there, 'cos I am going to stay warm and dry in here

aaawwwwww…too cute

and with the new fallen snow, we have drivers now slip slidding up the hill…hahaha
Hey, is anyone else without cable right now?

I love snow!  I don’t feel prepared for it yet this year though!

Too bad they’re not driving BMW 3xx’s or Honda Preludes with 18" alloy rims and horrid all-season tires, which would’ve add up the entertainment value by 200%.

We have maybe 5 channels out of 60.  Make that 2 channels out of 60… the weather channel and local programming don’t count!

Oh shit:)  Methinks I waited too long to put on the snow tires.  :smiley:
Awesome.  I love a good snow fall.

no cable here either…

No cable, no shovel and no snowplows. Shitttttttttttt.

Oh shit… there go the rest of the channels!  lol

My cable’s all good, although I couldn’t call out on my cell phone today.

Yep the cable is back on for most channels.  Just in time for Grey’s in a half hour :smile:

Now Sattelite is out!

LOL, but, but. that was one of the selling points in the receent CityWest flyer about cable tv, no nasty weather surprises for your television viewing…  that and cable ten and the weather channel…

he he, three seconds with a broom on the dish and I have tv again…

just sweep your dish it’ll be back (or wait for the wind to change the snow to rain)

you’re telling me to go outside? In this weather? :wink:

[quote=“ThePodunkian”]
LOL, but, but. that was one of the selling points in the receent CityWest flyer about cable tv, no nasty weather surprises for your television viewing…  that and cable ten and the weather channel…[/quote]

Unless the weather takes out Citywest’s dishes :smile: