Williams

I think now that they are removing his medals and everything else that he had earned such as rank , they should ship him to where the action is and make him stand on a sand dune in his girlie underwear . Save Canadian tax payers money and give his pension to his wife.

I see Harper is using Williams as a posterboy to flog Bill S-10 (Mandatory Minimums) saying he would have received 50 years if it had been adopted. Regardless, Williams, like Olsen, will never be released. Much ado about nothing IMO.

Williams has been stripped of his rank, had his vehicle crushed and had wages clawed back. Is any of this causing hardship for his wife? This vehicle - was it the rightful property of the DND? If not, it is private property and therefore was compensation paid? We must remember that she has nothing to do with his crimes and shouldn’t be made to suffer as a result. As his spouse, she is legally entitled access to his wages and benefits.

My god, that poor woman. I wonder if she had any inkling.

That I can’t say, however she remains innocent until…you know the rest. We must keep in mind that although his crimes are horrible and that he must be, and is being held responsible for these actions, we must never over-step. Causing further hardships to his wife would be regarded as unconscionable.

as much as he was wrong in what he did i think they need to look at his childhood
he must have gone through some bad trama abuse of some kind because he wants
to kill himself know.

[quote=“ajaye46”]as much as he was wrong in what he did i think they need to look at his childhood
to kill himself know.[/quote]

Ajaye46 your back! Still wrong on much of everything it seems (this topic especially), but welcome back!

I get so sick of that BullShit Excuse , I was abused , my parents hated me , my my my ? I know of many individuals who have come through bad childhoods and they seem to have done pretty dam good for themselves . I was a victim , so be it . Now if you see me on the street beware I might snap … Such Bull Shit.
They should send him where the action is and make him live out his life on some sand dune , case closed.

Being abused as a child cannot be an excuse for every bad behavior later in life. This is about as overused as “low self-esteem” or “bullied”.

These can be contributing factors but the general public’s drive to professionally diagnose such a complex element of human behavior is in hyper-drive - and more often than not, wrong and unhelpful.

Best back away ajaye.

There is never an excuse for what Williams did. Nobody doubts that childhood trauma can affect later behaviours. People become dependent or withdrawn or angry. They have difficulty in relationships or keeping jobs. Some are lucky to have the strength and the support to overcome that kind of life. Others don’t, but nothing can excuse the level Williams reached.

What Ajaye said made me curious. I figured somebody would have written about his childhood. Found this story.

thestar.com/news/article/873 … -have-seen

One paragraph states:

“Wlliams’ childhood doesn’t fit the pattern of parental abandonment or physical and sexual abuse found in the histories of some mass murderers. And none of the psychologists and criminal profilers interviewed by the Star consider his mother’s divorces a potential trigger of a life of crime.”

Whatever triggered his horrendous crimes seems to have started when in his 40s which makes that kind of criminal harder to identify.

I can not imagine what his wife is going through; I doubt that she had any clue that he was planning these assaults/murders.
Williams sounds like a perfect example of a sociopath or psychopath. Williams is an amoral person who enjoyed torturing, killing those poor women. I remember when I was going through university learning about psychopathy, the professor at the time described the mental illness as “a mask of sanity.” That is, he is a person who appears normal, but, harbours darkness within. Psychopathy is very difficult to treat as a psychopath views the treatment as a learning opportunity that he can use to manipulate others.
Williams has no regrets about what he has done.

[quote=“ajaye46”]as much as he was wrong in what he did i think they need to look at his childhood
to kill himself know.[/quote]

If Russell “Russ” Williams is depressed now and wants to kill himself do you think it may be from some early childhood trauma or perhaps because he is coming to grips with the reality that he will spend his remaining years, days, minutes and seconds inside a very small cage?

i know it is hard for us on the outside to see what is in the mind of mr williams
but if you see his eyes there is something deeply troubled about this man and i
think the govt needs to keep him alive so they can find out what really made him
do what he did,i pray for those familys that were effected by him my heart goes
out to them and his poor wife has to live with what her husband did i hope they
can forgive her and her family because there is so much anger out there.

[quote=“ajaye46”]i know it is hard for us on the outside to see what is in the mind of mr williams
but if you see his eyes there is something deeply troubled about this man and i
think the govt needs to keep him alive so they can find out what really made him
do what he did,i pray for those familys that were effected by him my heart goes
out to them and his poor wife has to live with what her husband did i hope they
can forgive her and her family because there is so much anger out there.[/quote]

Forgive HER, forgive her for what ajaye? What the hell is wrong with you and why do we waste time dissecting what an animal this “man” is and why he did the horrendous acts that he did? Some people are just bad, no one knows why but we spend time, energy and money to try and figure it out, who cares, the man is where he should be and if he is depressed, who cares about that too? Think about the victims and their families and what they have to live with for the rest of their lives. His dose of reality is causing depression, better be careful in the shower there “Russ” or you’ll really have something to worry about! Creep makes me ill !

Look into his eyes? WTF?

The Gov’t should keep him alive in order to study him? This guy is an animal however have you ever heard of human rights? Societies cannot experiment on humans, even ones like Williams ajaye.

what im saying to see what makes a person do these things so they can help someone before they go to far
I think god will be the one to williams has to face in te end

[quote=“ajaye46”]what im saying to see what makes a person do these things so they can help someone before they go to far
I think god will be the one to williams has to face in te end[/quote]

They probably already know “why” people like him do what he does. He likely has no remorse, the only reason he’s depressed now is because he’s got to deal with the consequences for his actions. People like him ENJOY doing what they did, it’s not murder out of pain or revenge. He must have had to have been pretty good at lieing and putting up a false face so that the millitary didn’t figure him out. What do you mean “help them before they go too far” How far is too far for you, if murder isn’t?

[quote=“ajaye46”]what im saying to see what makes a person do these things so they can help someone before they go to far
I think god will be the one to williams has to face in te end[/quote]

So here we go again with the “attention seeking” ajaye! The one who on some posts can write English almost without error until his other self takes over, give us a break! AND,you mention God, where was this God when all this was happening in the first place but that is a whole other thread ! Don’t start polluting our new “fancied up” HTMF with your crap ajaye and next time you post, send the other half or third of your personality to write as you aren’t fooling anyone.

Ajaye46 , Jesus loves you but everybody else think your an asshole . The boys in cell block are going to have a
Military Boy that some big sucker is about to make him a bride . Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .

Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Ed Gein, David Berkowitz, John Wayne Gacy, Clifford Olson, Paul Bernardo, Robert Pickton… Just to name a few, Were these people supposed to be given a chance, kept alive to study? None of these people faced anything but the punishments they recieved when they were imprisoned. I think one, was beaten to death in jail, others faced the electric chair. These people are sick, they enjoy killing. It’s not an accident Williams killed those women, it was probably planned. He’s a psychopath, he doesn’t deserve to EVER walk our streets again. He deserves to be tortured in prison.

If there was a god, I doubt he’d let some psychopath go on killing rampages of innocent women or children. I respect your right to freedom of religion, but leave your god out of this, he’s really got nothing to do with it Ajaye.