Where you gonna get a good pizzzzzza?

Maybe it has changed since you worked there.  I remember 2 years ago being able to get excellent shish kabobs there, but last time I went, it was pizza that tasted as if it had been made a week before and re heated.  Maybe that was an isolated incident, but it was enough to turn me off…I hear the pizzas are better if you order them.

Well, being in a heated glass box will do that to you. LOL. Yes, pizza that is ordered from there is better, it’s not sitting under a heat lamp for any period of time. That’s the only reason it tastes re heated, because even after a half hour, the heat lamp makes it all weird. They do make it fresh, I know that for sure.

I wish there was an option for more than one.  I love Zorbas, Pizza Hut, and the Overwaitea bake your own pizzas.

When i worked in BOSTON Pizza when it was here, i wish there were more options out there, for now my family likes Zorba’s.
We as a family saved with the two for one at Pango then we noticed as the years went buy we were not getting what we paid for, as in every restaurant the food is only as good as the prep cook makes it…and well cost cutting crossed the line, in any food service saving money is key but not at the cost of customer satisfaction.
We can only hope the Vietnamese monopoly on new stores in Prince Rupert pan out into different endeavours…Don’t get me wrong anything new is good.