Where you gonna get a good pizzzzzza?

Pizza Hut is WAY too greasy in this town.

Zorbas has awesome pizza, but it takes (usually) way over an hour to get it. I waited as long as THREE HOURS to get my pizza once. I mean. GAWD.

It does make me wonder, how on earth can people cook this stuff and send it out like that? It makes me think they’re daft - who would eat that? Who stares at a puddle of grease in the center of the box and says to themselves: “Mmm, this is good pizza. Slurp.”

:stuck_out_tongue:

Depends if it was curly :smiley:

Aaaaaarrrggghhh, shoot me now, I know, but it is memorable so mission accomplished advertising wise !  It was so NICE a few weeks ago when CH.11 was running without any ads for a few days.  For once, I didn’t need my thumbed perched in readiness above my mute button  :imp:  I can’t get the friggin jingle out of my head now, ach !!

It’s wonderful since we got digital cable in the living room. I no longer have to listen to that stupid song while walking out of my room because my mother left it on channel eleven. WOOO

Amen Brother!!! I used to be a patron of Pizza Hut until they started that commercial. I too find the song and volume so obnoxious, I refuse to eat at Pizza Hut.

I cant believe people actually enjoy the cardboard they call pizza at panagos … gross

and for the pizza hut number on ch 11  god i think that song totally killed there sales lol

and why is it so much god damn louder than everything else on t.v.

I also hear that the management and staff really have a go at eachother over the abuse and whatnot  definitely a business that wont last long in this cutthroat town .

The Park Ave Corner store has just started making some small 7" lunch pizzas. $5.99 for a pepperoni and $6.99 for the ham & pineapple. If there is enough interest we can expand a bit and include a variety of pizza on our regular bakery menu. Check it out and let us know what you think. We can use the feedback.

sounds good,  like that store  you made it look good  thats where people need to buy locally to get good homemade foods etc.

A little bit off topic, but I thought I would share my “hair” story!~! We went to subway last week and I ordered a Chicken,bacon, ranch to go… We started eating, and I usually open it up you know just to move the food around. And lo and behold, I have a hair on my chicken!! Yeaaaachhhh! So I call subway back, and the manager that served me asked well what do you want me to do? I replied, well a free meal for starters! He said we don’t do that…I mean my god, any other restaurant would otherwise. So check your subs next time you eat there!!!

LOL, while I’m sure they are thankful for your endorsement somehow I don’t see an advertising campaign based on the theme of Turd Sandwich says buy local! 

See, and they wear hairnets at subway. I know, I worked there. Proof that sometimes, hair happens.  LOL

Not that day… I usually do see them with them on. But hey he’s the manager, he never has one on when I am in there!

La Cucina definitely had the best pizza in town, garlicky and wood-fired, damn fine pizza…As for the Hut, I’ve eaten at Pizza Hut all across Canada and it’s always the same, extremely greasy.  Like the crust is soaked in it.  I’m not sure what the rationale is…  Every time I eat there it slows my metabolism down to python speed and I have to sleep for a week.

I lament the lack of a quality pizza establishment in Rupert.  We need some kind of funky pizza spot, with different types of slices, open late, downtown…it would make a killing, extracting bar-crowd money at a crazy rate if you put it in the right spot…somewhere between the Beli and the Underground.

I used to live in a town where they had this crazy punk rock pizza joint, they made crazy exotic pizzas (thai, california, tuscan, this amazing one with mango salsa instead of sauce, etc) and more normal varieties as well, and it was continuously packed every night the bars were hopping…they must have been making a mint.  And they had wierd art on the walls, flyers advertising local cultural events, a couple places to sit. 

thats a good idea,  why don’t you take a chance,  start your own pizza joint

We do have one there - its the Zorbas Window!!!  :smiley:

I’d like to see a fun pizza joint, with a pub like atmosphere but suitable for a teenage crowd.  You should open one!

zombies pizza was it ?

I meant one that has more of a quality focus, Zorba’s window pizza is good if you like microwaved week-old slices.

Zombie’s…Not familiar with that one…must be before my time.

I would start a pizza joint, but I am unfortunately moving because of work related concerns.  I think there is a potential market there though for any enterprising people out there.  If you had a place you could get GOOD pizza late, downtown, you would make lots of dough…no pun intended.

They don’t microwave the pizza… jeesh.
I worked in the pizza window…

no, but they do put the shishkabob suace, that is intermingled with raw meat on the pizza

that should be a health hazard and for the long black hairs i always got in my pizza, yeah yuck, no thanks after the 3rd time i give up on them its an unsanitary establishment and i don’t care for there rudeness … the customer is always right i’m sure they’ve lost a few .

When???
LOL when the shiskabobs come out of the little thing they keep them in, they’re already cooked… And no sauce is put on them before they’re cooked.

I’m not sure if you’re just speaking out of your ass or what. But I worked there… So…