Where is this #29

Yes, it does.  Water in the river eventually ends up in the pacific.  Like I said, it could be considered just a fork of the larger river, even though they have different names.  That larger river has several forks.

Wow, 5 questions left and nobody has it yet.  

I guess the Olympic events eclipsed The HTMF Game’s importance last night.  

I guess it’s time for a hint.  Otherwise this will turn into some sort of time-vampire for me.

Here’s the kid just down the coast from The Place…

The hint is in his reflection.

Forks, Washington.
Caught it from the ‘forks’ hint.
Found out about the ‘twilight’ relation later.

haha!  Yeah!  Was about to post some Google Streetview screenshots of the place, with more hints.  Good stuff.

Some of the hints:

“…I won’t be on HTMF much until tomorrow evening.”  'cause vampires are only awake at night?

“Must be a full moon.”  watch out for the werewolves!  (and other creatures with dual personalities)

“… must be the sunny day outside!  My brain works better at night, not in this bright light.”

“… you could probably consider this river a fork of the other river,”  err… the place is called Forks for a reason! heh.

“…but I might not be back on until later, have some Olympic stuff to watch, I guess.”  It’s on the Olympic peninsula.

“… the Olympic events eclipsed The HTMF Game’s importance last night.”

“That larger river has several forks.”

“this will turn into some sort of time-vampire for me.”

“the hint is his reflection…”  well, the fact that he has one.  And yeah, that photo was taken near Forks, Washington.  I was going to post a photo actually taken in Forks, but it wouldn’t have been a good hint.  No vampires at Subway.

If anyone out there has a place in mind, please throw it out there.
I need more coffee…