What's happening by the Inlander?

Looks the same to me.  About 30 minutes ago at the hospital.

[attachments over a year old automatically deleted]

Any big cliffs near by?

[quote=“Astro”]
services are available to him if he chooses to use them…[/quote]

Precisely.

He… is… INDESTRUCTIBLE… O_O

\

Maybe he needs to be put into a home where he can be monitored and helpped like the acropolis manor

I’m sure you’ll have many chances to see him.

Bonus points to the person who can get a picture of him holding a sign with “HTMF” on it.

Astro oops I mean Super Hans will get it.  Just you watch!

some info for everybody  Talking to the Chairmans aka Dwayne sister  he is moving  On MOnday to Terrace into a home where he can be cared for . so  he will no be Terrace’s issue.

Where can I donate a financial contribution to his departure?  Maybe there should be a going away party, or a gift basket or sumtin?

LOL just think of it this way no body to keep track off , we will need tofind  somebody else to talk about lol

Now if this unfortunate soul was, let’s say non-First Nations… would you still be as belittling and inconsiderate for those less fortunate? I do mean “all those” less fortunate on our streets?  Would this particular topic still exist or should it at all? As we know, there are  other menaces-to-society out there as well, asking for change, asking for some sort of help in their own way… maybe they can be your next focus or thrill since Mr. Chairman as you’ve so eloquently placed a label to, is indeed leaving PR.  Now what will you speak of next in keeping yourselves in focus with your respectable lifestyles?  He did seem to be a primary source of your daily activities via gossip and so on… you should know, as you walk down our streets and look down upon those beneath your level of being… there’s definitely more out there and I do dare say… of your race too… after all “we are ALL human” no matter how you or anyone chooses to look at it. In the end, those who judge, will be judged and now that, is beyond your control.

Ummm did I miss something did someone throw the race card before this post? I think not, the guy is just considered a bum by many. Didn’t know he was anything besides human but I guess but now he’s a race. I guess now this has to go to the wasteland because you threw the race card.

What’s apparent is already apparent right?  Picture post, so everyone’s to be made sure of who they do see on the streets and to be all in the same line in the gossip column.  What’s said is done and yet… you say… throwing the race card?  :unamused: What gives? BTW, this was in the wasteland but for the sake of his unfortunate soul and all those others out there, some defense needed to be made. Yes… we are all human, nothing less, nothing more, regardless of thought, unchangeable on this planet.

Aww come on Mystic…
The race card???..Thats unbeeleable.  Is not about the chairman being of a certain race. Its about the chairman being a pest…a danger…an embarassment to the city. This is the first time his race has been brought up.  And you did it!!!  Only you.
So we can thank you for the topic going sideways

just for your information i am part first nations myself

Opened up the can of worms huh? What else was to be expected when degradation of one individual by many was readily cast? Topic being based on our society, our city? What does this say to all those others out there? Okay, if its easiest, “RACE” aside then, would you still feel ill of any other being a “bum” on our streets, would be easy to say as you do and feel as you do on the basis that “bums” should, I don’t know… possibly have their own planet to be a menace to? What is, already is. Is it fair to say, that the unfortunate cannot have a voice in any respect bcuz they’re just “bums”?

There are a couple other beggars on the street here in Rupert. Do we talk about them all the time. No, they’re just beggars they use different tactics ones that aren’t as deplorable as Dwaynes.
One guy simply asks for money for “Coffee”. Offer to sit down with him for a coffee instead and he’ll decline but he doesn’t trip in front of you waiting for you to help him up and then ask for “coffee” money. He’s not pushy or anything. I find him quite polite for a street beggar. He’s no bum just a beggar.

Pulling the race card here is a bullshit move.

Agreed.  Let us not go there.