Wet roads suck!

The guy with the cell phone in his pocket is Geoff. I think the disembodied hand is Tim and I don’t know who’s getting the weggy.

I’m pretty sure that’s me.

In a weird spell of on-topic’ed-ness, I’m wearing a softball jersey.

THAT IS AN OLD SCHOOL CELL PHONE HAHAHHAAAA

I can’t even see the cell phone. I can however see a Megadeth t shirt.

Its the black thing hanging from his pocket.

I figured that’s where it was… the pic is just a lil dark on my screen to be sure.

And plus, its a picture from eso’s camera which tends not to produce good pictures…they always seem to have the blurry lights thing.

It’s so temperate here, Prince Rupert weather is the best. You should be thankful for the lack of extremes in hot and cold.

pdot is soggy all the time

When I first moved to Rupert I wasn’t thrilled about looking forward to it raining most of the time. But I was amazed to realize that it didn’t bother me and I hardly noticed the amount of precipitation. Maybe it was the fact that I didn’t let it bother me, who knows… :unamused:

That’s exactly it. You can’t let the weather get to you, and you’ve got to keep a positive attitude about the whole situation.

If you’ve lived here all your life, you don’t ever notice the weather is “bad” as you don’t have much to compare it to. I know quite a few people who think the storms we have here are the coolest things, where people from outside the area would think they were some of the worst they’ve seen.

We have storms?

Hah… that is exactly what I was thinking. Since May 2002 I haven’t witnessed any storms like the storms I have been in down south…

pft of course we have storms didnt anyone hear it the other nite?? it was sooo windy… kinda scary when it gets like that

Either you are really stupid… or you haven’t lived here very long.

i was answering to ivan… obviously someone wasnt paying attention

It doesn’t matter who you were answering to… your statement was stupid.

Ivan’s answer was that of a typical Rupertite, who is used to the weather.

Your answer was that of someone who thought the weather the other night was bad enough to call a “storm.”

I wouldn’t classify weather here as a “storm” until:
The winds are so high people are afraid to leave their houses for fear they might get blown away.
Windows get blown in from the shear force of the wind, not from flying debris.
People lose parts of their houses, not just siding and fences.
The rain is so hard it bounces back up at LEAST a foot off the ground, and it’s hard to see across the street.

etc etc etc… I hope you get my drift by now.

alrighty then…

I’ve had windows blow in from shear force in Rupert, but I’ve never seen a real storm there. The Queen Charlette Islands get some pretty harsh weather