Wet roads suck!

so what do you people think of all the intelligent conversations that occur after midnight on HTMF?

arent they the greatest??

no

when i ride my bike in the rain, the water splashes places
and when the water splashes places, i get mad
i’m moving
this is my plan
boys will teach me to dirt jump, and i’ll be on tv one day winning chick things and become rich and never look back

Wow quite the goals and aspirations… all the best of luck to ya paL

heh i think i met the guy on the right at the surf this past weekend

I wish I were 19, oh boy

being 19 was fun…

right

well i thought it was…

why?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
a topic entitled wet roads suck should contain posts elaborating how much they suck.

I don’t know what you’re all complaining about. I like this weather.

Yesterday was pretty toasty down here in Kelowna. This morning I get up and… snow? blink blink… snow? WTF? Lots of snow!

So yeah… I’m still going to drive in it, and maybe testdrive a Porsche later in the day. I’m pretty happy with my thirdgen F body ATM.

Gotta fix my collant temp guage though. Either the sending unit, or sensor packed it in.

i hate itwhen it rains so much in rupert… then you cant do anything :neutral_face:

Real Rupertites don’t give a rats ass what the weather is like.

I can’t wait till we get to play softball in this weather! 72 more sleeps was Bill’s count at Timmy’s this morning. I think 72 is a bit off though, I thought we started playing in late April/early May.

gee sometimes I wish I was a “real rupertite” then I would be cool

^ haha im a "real"rupertite

[quote=“smartass”]

Real Rupertites don’t give a rats ass what the weather is like.

I can’t wait till we get to play softball in this weather! 72 more sleeps was Bill’s count at Timmy’s this morning. I think 72 is a bit off though, I thought we started playing in late April/early May.[/quote]

You can colour me equally stoked on softball starting up.

Is Timmy coming back for softball?

is that eso? http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10021/album26/2002_1231_232732AA.jpg