Wantage Road Garbage

Paulo Henrique Pires? Sounds Portuguese. I hear those guys are dirty bastards. Vergonha.

Can anyone take a guess at his partner’s last name?

Text below so Google can find it easily:

Paulo Henrique Pires
Box 292
Masset BC, V0T 1M0

[quote=“MiG”]Paulo Henrique Pires? Sounds Portuguese. I hear those guys are dirty bastards. Vergonha.

Paulo Henrique Pires
Box 292
Masset BC, V0T 1M0[/quote]

Hey MiG…It appears to say “Annette Renee Wilson”, same PO Box.

Next time Try and get a better picture of the account number/credit card information. K thx.

That is Great news now if we can touch base with the individuals who dumped all that garbage at the dump , then maybe we may say it all ended fairly well.

Paulo was working here in Rupert… and his gf was the one that lives in Masset…

It was with one of the construction companies here… a well known one too…

This is horrible to see… how hard is it to go to the garbage dump?

This is littering, just send the pics to the RCMP and the people in question could be charged, this is disgusting.

find their facebook contacts and post these pics every where asking them to come get the garbage

Your my hero Blue Bird

[quote=“codybear933”]

Paulo Henrique Pires
Box 292
Masset BC, V0T 1M0
Hey MiG…It appears to say “Annette Renee Wilson”, same PO Box.[/quote]

For all of your information…we had paid someone to clean up the place of where we were renting. Why would we throw our garbage in the bush with our names on it. I would not travel all the way from Masset to dump my garbage.
We had just returned to Rupert a couple days ago and heard of this. We had spoke to the person we hired and asked where it was dumped. We have gone and cleaned it up. Sorry for the way it turned out.

Annette and Paulo

Im not that stupid to come all the way over to throw my garbage in Rupert. We had hired someone to clean the place of where we were renting. We did approach the person who we hired and asked where he had dumped the garbage. We just returned to Rupert and heard of this. Paulo and I have gone and cleaned up the mess.

Thanks Anette :smile:

who did you hire annette?.. just want to make sure I don’t hire the same guy;)

[quote=“Annette”]

Im not that stupid to come all the way over to throw my garbage in Rupert. We had hired someone to clean the place of where we were renting. We did approach the person who we hired and asked where he had dumped the garbage. We just returned to Rupert and heard of this. Paulo and I have gone and cleaned up the mess.[/quote]

Damn that sucks you should ask for a refund, and inform us who you hired so they dont get hired by anyone else…

[quote=“Astro”]

Im not that stupid to come all the way over to throw my garbage in Rupert. We had hired someone to clean the place of where we were renting. We did approach the person who we hired and asked where he had dumped the garbage. We just returned to Rupert and heard of this. Paulo and I have gone and cleaned up the mess.
Damn that sucks you should ask for a refund, and inform us who you hired so they dont get hired by anyone else…[/quote]

Careful Astro… some might consider that a boycott!.. lol

Made the paper… thenorthernview.com/news/139068749.html

Well after the threat of city council closing off the road, they finally came to a decision… thenorthernview.com/news/173517581.html
Thankfully the road will remain open but unless something other than adding more signs is done, I’m afraid that nothing will change. This will continue to be an ongoing problem.