Vancouver sucks

go boston go vancouver don’t give a shit about anyone but themselves so why cheer on a bunch of foreigners who can"t play hockey without there brother,but are now showing there true colours,its going to be nice to see which goalie gets its ass kicked in game 7 lou or schineder if they even play him but at 6 million u have to maybe bench the sisters and play some real hockey players .

Who knew that Don Cherry and Mike Milbury shared an account on htmf!

[quote=“Smurfette”]

Who knew that Don Cherry and Mike Milbury shared an account on htmf![/quote]

I doubt either of them know how to turn on a computer, much less log in and type a poorly written rant against the canucks!

Sad to see kids these days that can’t even type out proper sentences.

Some can’t even spell!

Said it before, and I’ll say it again- I’ve been rooting for the Canucks since the 80’s and I dont see any reason to stop now! Go Canucks Go!!!

As a city vancouver is terrible, as a team vancouver is ok but I will never support them so long as they continue to be overconfident little dickweeds the worst of whiich is luongo.

Regardless of the outcome of Wednesday I still say boston is the better team and the canucks are crybabies.

I love baseball so I pass on this historical note for the Vancouver Canuck fans. Not sure if it means a hell of lot but take it for what it■s worth.

The first World Series that I recall watching (and in those days there were no night games so I ran home at lunch to catch a couple of innings), Pittsburgh played the New York Yankees. The home team did not win all the games, but Pittsburgh won its first three games by a combined 14-8 while the Yankees won their three games by a combined 38-3. In game seven, the Pirates, at home, won with this walk off home run.

[quote=“jesus”]As a city vancouver is terrible, as a team vancouver is ok but I will never support them so long as they continue to be overconfident little dickweeds the worst of whiich is luongo.

Regardless of the outcome of Wednesday I still say boston is the better team and the canucks are crybabies.[/quote]

Interesting comment, Jesus.

I grew up in Vancouver and loved the Canucks in the old WHL playing Seattle, Portland and Victoria. I followed them faithfully in their early years in the NHL, but it wasn■t too long after moving to Rupert that I stopped caring about them.

I consider myself a small town Northerner now, and I actually resent everything that Vancouver represents. I resent them more as the centre of the province than I resent Toronto as the centre of the country. I suppose familiarity breeds contempt. Totally illogical but it feels good letting the world know.

+1 internets for using ‘dickweeds’ in a sentence.

lmao @ “topgun” & “jesus” nice name calling!!! bahaha who are the crybabies again??

crybaby? not me I really dont care who wins ever. I’d like it to be a canadian team so a boston win would be cool but i couldnt care less either way.

Regardless of who wins vancouver will still be the worst disease cesspool on the planet.

Oh and whats with the biting this series? one guy bites a finger the other tries to bite a guys dick off and hurts himself in hte process.

Did I win the spelling bee?

If you’ve been a fan long enough you need to remember 2 things. Vancouver has to bleed for every playoff goal, and as the Flyers used to say “It ain’t over til the fat lady sings”.
Obvious Lou is totally psyched by the Boston crowd. And when he puts the team into an impossible situation in the first 8 minutes…

as for your sour grapes rants against Vancouver as a city, hah hah hah! Just because we can’t afford to live there?
Economically speaking, the worst fucking thing I ever did was move away from there to where a few bugs, a should be insignificant duty kills all the jobs. Where property values go down 50% and then politicians pretend a 5% increase is a boom. Where every goddam mine or opportunity is stalled for 25 years because someone’s great-grandfather caught a fish there once or used to trap wolves nearby.

Vancouver is a “Great” city to visit… wouldn’t like to live there, too busy for me.
no doubt that Schneider should be the starting goalie… Lou should just have a beer…ugh

youtu.be/Pxu2-Ts4AWM

10 million Denis Leary imitators in the world, and you found this guy?

Yep - feel free to post something better - I’ll be waiting with bated breath.

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]If you’ve been a fan long enough you need to remember 2 things. Vancouver has to bleed for every playoff goal, and as the Flyers used to say “It ain’t over til the fat lady sings”.
Obvious Lou is totally psyched by the Boston crowd. And when he puts the team into an impossible situation in the first 8 minutes…

as for your sour grapes rants against Vancouver as a city, hah hah hah! Just because we can’t afford to live there?
Economically speaking, the worst fucking thing I ever did was move away from there to where a few bugs, a should be insignificant duty kills all the jobs. Where property values go down 50% and then politicians pretend a 5% increase is a boom. Where every goddam mine or opportunity is stalled for 25 years because someone’s great-grandfather caught a fish there once or used to trap wolves nearby.[/quote]

Oh I can afford to live there and With my new job i actually have the ability to live wherever I want right now but vancouver will never be that place. I’ve hated vancouver since the first time I went there. Hell I prefer pg over van.

[quote=“jesus”]

crybaby? not me I really dont care who wins ever. I’d like it to be a canadian team so a boston win would be cool but i couldnt care less either way.

Regardless of who wins vancouver will still be the worst disease cesspool on the planet.

Oh and whats with the biting this series? one guy bites a finger the other tries to bite a guys dick off and hurts himself in hte process.[/quote]

Im sure you live in more of a shit hole then Vancouver