Vancouver sucks

No such thing.

The amount of love for Vancouver is apparent in this thread.

GO CANUCKS GO!

DOUCHE BAG

Cmon even the Canuckle heads haters and people that don’t watch or care about hockey have to admit, Canucks game 6 and 7 to win is pretty epic for the Canucks and BC. Why not get behind 'em this time around? If they go back to sucking again, you can always go back to not caring LOL

:stuck_out_tongue:

GO CANUCKS, GO!!!

I’ll give vancouver 5 bucks and 2 hockey pucks for the siden sisters and their goalie,ah hell make it 10 bucks, real canadians are showing how the game is played all 14 of them on bostons team.

Canucks are winning at losing after the second period. Boooooooo 3-0 Boston. Cheers to hoping they decimate Boston in the third. I haven’t watched a game in over nine years - this is awesome this time around though. Yay.

They sucked big time. Lou was useless, the Sedins couldn’t hit a pillow. Team effort to pull a disgrace like that off for Game 7

See title. Goes for the city and the team

Thomas was good but the Canucks made him look great. The majority of the shots hit him in the bread basket…a Bantam house backup goalie could make those saves. Don’t get me wrong, Thomas deserved the Conn Smythe but he wasn’t the best player in the deciding game. Even Luongo could have made most of the saves Thomas made.

The Boston parade in Terrace was awesome. One truck with a big flag, making a lot of noise. Other than that, downtown was deserted.

At least we don’t have a riot.

edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local … /20110615/

holy crap batdung, plzzzzzzz all the armchair coaches plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop the whinning about the players the did or didn’t produce, if you think you can do better then go and try out for a hockey team, instead of whining and complaining about them losing how about praising them for making to game 7 of the finals, i’m sure they are dissappointed in themselves more then you can whine about them, but real fans will congratulate them for giving us an exciting year and playoff run, so in other words WAY TO GO TEAM THANKS FOR THE SEASON SEE YOU NEXT YEAR and too all the whiners :stuck_out_tongue:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The nhl should kick vancouver out of the league. Clearly vancouver isn’t an nhl caliber city. Move the team somewhere that actually appreciates hockey.

now vancouver shows its true self move the team where it will be appericated i am glad boston kicked there ass they don;t deserve a team very low class ad very uncanadian.

And he did. But he missed all those 3 mph floaters through the 5 hole. Like the 3rd goal tonight. And you’re 100% right, it will take 7,000 games to drill a hole through his chest pads to score through.
That’s what killed them in the finals. When they knew that if they went all out, he wasn’t gonna make the big saves. So they end up playing defensively protecting 3 goal deficits… the Sedins reeked through the whole playoffs. The 2nd, 3rd & 4th lines got them to the finals. And then to the 7th game…

Gotta be pretty stupid to be rioting in the era of cellphones with cameras. I mean, the police were able to round up a bunch of the douches in 1994 using just news footage to identify them. Imagine how many of these idiots will be easy to identify from all the video generated from this riot.

The city for sure - this just makes ‘us’ look like whiny, bitchy, babies that can’t handle a fucking loss.

[quote=“kaleid”]

The city for sure - this just makes ‘us’ look like whiny, bitchy, babies that can’t handle a fucking loss.[/quote]

Its not like they haven’t had practice

My neighbour and I were laughing about how many Can-not shirts were being worn in this little town and how many and how long have they been Can-not fans. Always loved The Bruins myself even when I lived in Montreal. I guess they know how the Heat felt ?

A couple of points (and yes I am not a Vancouver fan so it is easy to talk) but I think Jabber is correct here.

The disappointment of losing a seventh game final is tough to take but I am pretty sure that scenario is better than them losing in the first round or not making the playoffs at all.

And as for the futility of the Canucks. I am old enough to remember the disappointment when Buffalo won the spinoff and were able to select Gilbert Perreault and how Buffalo had this great advantage over Vancouver for several years. Well look at what’s happened. Buffalo has been to the cup final twice in 75 and 99 and lost both times. Vancouver has had three cup runs. How many cup runs for Washington? Los Angeles? Ottawa? Florida? One. And no cup victories. How many cup runs for the Rangers since their victory over Vancouver in 94? None. When was the last cup run for Montreal? 93. Vancouver has had two since then. Boston’s last cup run was in 90 and their last cup was in 72. And let’s not forget good old Toronto. Last cup run was in 1967.

With 30 teams in the league, a team is due for a cup run every 15 years.

Looking at the core of the Canucks and you can criticize the Sedins, Luongo, and anybody else you want, but there is a very strong core there that I expect will have another run or two over the next few years. If I were looking for a team that I hoped would win the cup in the near future, Vancouver would be one of a few at the top of my list.