Ticket man with two little dogs in his vehicle

Forget these nerds D-train, keep doing what you are doing!

Yep, anyone who can get goldens to behave as well as yours do is obviously doing something right.  :smile:

tacokisses, I was not questioning D-Train’s love for animals, I saw him driving the city vehicle with two little dogs in the front with him. I do not know if they were his own or if he was taking them to the SPCA.

The city use to have by-law officers walk and mark the vehicles and give tickets out. Now with a cost of a vehicle, insurance and fuel, I suppose he can tag many more tires.

It amazes me with the financial situation of the city and all the vehicles, sometimes at least two at a job site, car pooling is not considered. I understand the vehicles  need to be replaced, but the little dark ford ranger has accessories that I have a hard time believing they are necessary, unless of course the city got a good deal.

Alas i want to retract my statement of our only bylaw officer, It his job to deal with the public and sometimes we do not filter our replies before spoken. I as well as the human race does this time to time…so here it is …sorry for that statement.
Now the original intent was to point out the obvious our old bylaws which need to be updated abit…I love animals, i have adopted two kittens from the spca, i just picked up two kittens from the post on hacking the main frame…I know that the kennel law also was put there to stop the puppy farms…So i love my dogs so much i will by them get there licences but that kennel bylaw has got to go…or at least revamped…so thanks for the job well done to the bylaw dude…and thumbs down to our OLD bylaws…

edit two dogs from spca and two kittens from HTMF