The weather

Im new on the breeze this year, but so far its pretty damn fun… Most of the fun happens after the game at the cooler. Though I’ve had alot of fun on the feild as well. couple games left in the first half, and i hope the second half is more fun. I have still yet to see another team that drinks like us, and thats what i like. Except for eso, Hes down at the field, even when hes not playing, getting plastered. Cheers Eso for giving the rebels a good rep.

Heh, here’s my plug for social responsibility and not drinking and driving. On any given night, you can drive by the Civic Centre, and there will be two cars in the parking lot… my cavalier, and my old man’s van.

We both like to casually drink for a few hours, and we both know our limits. Rather than drink less, we walk.

Someone should go take a wicked looking picture of my car for me, so that I can update the ol’ avatar.

Time and place, I’ll do it.

Woe is the batter that spills Eso’s beer when he’s umping. And the belching I admit to, but it must be someone else who’s farting in front of other teams…

[quote=“MiG”]

Time and place, I’ll do it.[/quote]

MiG: msn me if you are still up. I got drunk, so my car is currently parked at the Civic Centre, near the left field bleachers of the Chris McGuire field.

Fucking TJ. Fouled one off, right into the forearm. It would have hit my beer, if I hadn’t moved in front of it like a mother grizzly protecting her cubs. He still owes me a beer.

[quote=“Eso”]

Fucking TJ. Fouled one off, right into the forearm. It would have hit my beer, if I hadn’t moved in front of it like a mother grizzly protecting her cubs. He still owes me a beer.[/quote]

Well if he ever shows up again, make sure you’re there watching. It’s a rare occurance, much like Northern Breeze NOT emptying their cooler on any given night.

http://www.ibiblio.org/Dave/Dr-Fun/latest.jpg

oh my…

Who does the breeze play tonight?.. im looking forward to getting hosed.

The thing about Northern Breeze, is that they keep to themselves… they don’t hang out at the fields after a game, they go hang out by themselves in the parking lot. It bothers me greatly.

Thats not entirly true. If we play the early game in the night, we usually go back and watch the last game, and drink. As for hanging out at the truck after the game, the excuse for that is that our cooler is too big to carry to the field. We dont mind if other teams join us at the truck either.

I’ve seen you guys play early several times at ladies, then go back and hang out in the sand lot behind ladies field and hang out at the truck rather than watch the late game. And secondly, tag team that cooler. You have lots of big guys on your team.

I don’t know man, it just seems antisocial. It bugs me, because I have lots of buddies on the Breeze, so I like having a brew with them, but I also like to hang out at the bleachers because I like to see folks that aren’t on the Breeze, as well.

Agree’d We never seem to watch the game, only seems to when we’re at mens and have the early game

But we’re the same team that plays 6:15 - 7:30 and then drink till 12 lol

As for getting hosed tonight i cant i gotta jam

Gotta keep rocking

If Rob could drive the truck up to the ladies bleachers, I’m sure we’d be more social after those games. Who wants to stray so far from that lovely cooler with cold (or semi cool) beverages?

Eso, you just need to “multi-task” and float between teams like the butterfly you are…

[quote=“Eso”]

I’ve seen you guys play early several times at ladies, then go back and hang out in the sand lot behind ladies field and hang out at the truck rather than watch the late game. And secondly, tag team that cooler. You have lots of big guys on your team.

I don’t know man, it just seems antisocial. It bugs me, because I have lots of buddies on the Breeze, so I like having a brew with them, but I also like to hang out at the bleachers because I like to see folks that aren’t on the Breeze, as well.[/quote]

It takes two guys to slide it to the tail gate when it full… It only like 8 flats of beer and 20 lbs of ice in it. Though im sure we could do it, we’d just have to make sure it was empty for carrying it back when we’re all plastered.

They used to empty it on a regular basis, when Jimmy ran the team-not so much anymore. The bodies of our former big drinkers are too broken to play ball.

And there is NOT 8 flats of beer in the cooler. More like 3, maybe 4, plus coolers.

And make sure there’s other people watching when your plastered team tries to carry it back!