Suicide on Booth Bridge - Prince Rupert

Ive heard like 20 different stories on this, im surprised no one has brought this up. It happend in Rupert… What do u people think about this… I think its crazy. I live like 30 seconds from this bridge, and what i thought was a party going on down the street was a man living his last 2 hours of life…

So while im at home playing some video game, some guy killed himself. I could of watch this from my window… I have a clear view of the bridge…

I cant imagine how the people who were there felt

Maybe people aren’t talking about it because there aren’t that many people that really know the actual TRUTH about it. Maybe for once people are showing some compassion and don’t want to spread any more rumours about it? Ever thought of that? Or maybe we are talking about it, and just not including you.

I’ve also heard about 20 different versions of the event, but the one from a close family friend of the deceased is the one I’ll value the closest to the truth.

All anyone needs to know, is it wasn’t pretty, and I’m sure something else could have been done to avoid that kind of ending.

[quote=“yngwie_69”]Ive heard like 20 different stories on this, im surprised no one has brought this up. It happend in Rupert… What do u people think about this… I think its crazy. I live like 30 seconds from this bridge, and what i thought was a party going on down the street was a man living his last 2 hours of life…

So while im at home playing some video game, some guy killed himself. I could of watch this from my window… I have a clear view of the bridge…

I cant imagine how the people who were there felt[/quote]

While we’re at it… what kind of person would want to look outside and watch a man kill himself? Who cares if you had a view of the bridge or not. Are you one of the people would would actually get a kick out of going down to watch that sort of thing happen?

All i know is that, he jumped with a rope around his neck, and when he jumped off bridge, it ripped his head right off. they had to find it the next day and the cop that did had like a breakdown from what i heard… But fuck… Thats Wack.

That’s Sad to hear this happen to both person’s…

yngwie_6 YOU ARE A SICK PERSON get a life. or go back to playing your child video games…

Do you people make a career of misreading peoples posts? Eh, Smartass and Leaman?

At least they’re not trying to make a career at sucking at high school physics!

LMOA

[quote=“jleaman”]That’s Sad to hear this happen to both person’s…

yngwie_6 YOU ARE A SICK PERSON get a life. or go back to playing your child video games…[/quote]

I think he meant… he could have witnessed it… not that he would have sat there sayin JUMP!!.. im sure if he seen the act he would have helped… and leaman i bet you play 1000x more video games then him… nubcake

Me play games LMOA right. i have better things to do. I could say im on the computer lots but not playing games it’s more like Designing Boards and Schematic’s…

J’

[quote=“jleaman”]That’s Sad to hear this happen to both person’s…

yngwie_6 YOU ARE A SICK PERSON get a life. or go back to playing your child video games…[/quote]

He never said he wanted to watch it… he just made the point that it was amazing how close it was to him and he didnt have a clue.

[quote=“jleaman”]Me play games LMOA right. i have better things to do. I could say im on the computer lots but not playing games it’s more like Designing Boards and Schematic’s…

J’[/quote]

your 1337 man

I don’t think he is a sick person for being startled by death that shouldn’t have happened, pratically right in his backyard!
Last Fall I had to join my Father in taking his Brother’s jeep back down to the Sunshine Coast because he passed away on a hunting trip near the Nass River. Situations of this nature give surrounding people a reality check. Everyone is allowed to have feelings! (although I only have one feeling)

:wink:

[quote=“Tootz”]I don’t think he is a sick person for being startled by death that shouldn’t have happened, pratically right in his backyard!
Last Fall I had to join my Father in taking his Brother’s jeep back down to the Sunshine Coast because he passed away on a hunting trip near the Nass River. Situations of this nature give surrounding people a reality check. Everyone is allowed to have feelings! (although I only have one feeling)

:wink:[/quote]

Don’t you have any thing better to do. Quit your bitching and go away.

Wait whos the one bitching now jleaman?

You are !!!

I agree with hakki, read the posts before you start ranting the person out. Like for fucks sake its not rocket science to read.

Also leaman… Get a spell checker and learn how to do LMAO

Not LMOA

ITS “Laughing My Ass Off” not Laughing My Off Ass…

Fuck

Also, Whats the matter with video games? Most of us here play somesort of Game… So what the hells with bashing him… Maybe if you could actually learn how to play a game first… Then you could start playing games.

What Jutt said… You are 1337

Last I checked it was okay to have an opinion even if it conflicts with yours, or the general consensus.

But you guys are all fags I’m gonna get back to my ass plug schematics so my boyfriend rex can stop complaining about the years of computer radiation that have been affecting my genitails. You video game playing loosers that have thoughts and opinions outside the computer room.

rangerwreck
(N)