Suicide on Booth Bridge - Prince Rupert

Rumours come from talking about it and not knowing the truth, searching and finding the truth would stop rumours. On this topic I think its pretty clear though to the extent that its not really a rumour. Take your compassion else where talking about things is good, not like anyone is saying bad things about it. This guy knew that it would be the highlight of ruperts gossip, I don’t think it really matters.

Has there been any media coverage of it?

I watched the terrace news to get some real info on it but they didnt say a word about it, focussed on the 4 tragic deaths of the cops in alberta.

I http://menino.com/icon/heart.gif HTMF!

I’ll be really dissapointed if no one runs with it!

The RCMP doesnt release any information about suicides. dont know why but they dont so no one will hear about it in the news.

Everytime something tragic happens it seems its often stormy weather, makes it even more depressing.

The weather makes this event more depressing?

Mike

Newspapers generally don’t report too much about suicides either, unless there is some overriding reason to report more.

A friend of mine had a visit from this man that evening and is going through the “could’a, would’a, should’a” mind wreck. Even if he had known what was on his friend’s mind, he might not have made any difference.

I had a friend who also committed suide. A year before I had talked him out of it, but he finally committed the deed.

Those close to a suicide shouldn’t beat themselves up, thinking they might have stopped it. Give and ear, a shoulder, whatever you can do, but if someone makes the final decision, you’re not going to stop them.

My condolences to the family.