Stolen digital photoframe

How pathetic!

Was just chatting with an old friend from Rupert, who happened to mention this site…she asked me to check out the “Stolen Camera”  saying you’ll never guess who it is"  Well now, this is certainly not at all surprising to see.

I grew up with Mike, he dated a few of my friends back in the day- had a child with one & we all thought “Maybe, this guy will get his shit together now that he has more than himself to think about”  Not!

My husband (who does not know Mike) & I actually seen Mike not to long ago here in Prince George…he was nodding off at another table @ Timmy’s…I recognized him right away… He looked over at me quite a few times, as though he was trying to finger out who the hell I was!!  I said to my husband, if he comes over here and asks my name…DO NOT SAY A WORD!  That’s how I feel about the guy!  Feel sorry for the children he has!

I’ll bet we know each other, your friend that had a kid with him was my sister, msg me.

Funny how we got off the thread, but I remember back when I posted about three other crack heads last summer, I was cut down and told it was here say or slander, Now that is strange… 

But I am all behind you guys and against him, don’t think he will be riding his bike in the snow, monday tomorrow, the second hand store is closed, but a couple of weeks ago, he pawned off a skillsaw, the person behind the counter asked him if he wanted to sell or pawn, he pawned it for $20 AND THEN LEFT…so if you lost a skillsaw, it doesn’t have a blade in it…
yes, I too know of Mike axeworthy