Stolen digital photoframe

While on paper it seems like a great idea that is in fact a horrendous idea. 

Three strikes would work well,If strikes are for the same general crime etc…
Not 2 B&E"S And a pot charge.

at what age should it start? I have a few friends who had some issues in their youth and have since grown up and are contributing to society… what about them?  people do change in spite of popular opinion.

I think 19 ,Your legal to vote,drink your a adult.If your willing to screw up your life after that
then 3 strikes start then. But your chances to change your life is with the joke called the
young offenders act.

Contrary to popular belief 19 year olds are neither mature nor adults. Legally they may be but most are still quite immature and generally stupid.  In fact the age of maturity seems to be increasing as years go on. Probably due to the new parenting methods or lack thereof but thats a nother discussion.

Yeah, because jailing everyone is working oh so well for the U.S.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genarlow_Wilson

[quote=“Seayaire”]
RCMP investing themselves.  Does anyone else see a problem here?[/quote]

I see a problem.

Agreed.  Heh-heh. :smiley:

December 5th, 2007 (02:39PM Pacific Time)

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

Seems to be a rather patriotic fellow…

But you have to wonder if he’s the one that they say stole the tip jar at Subway, then how come he’s as easily found as he seems to be…

You would think that theft would be an invitation back into the care and comfort of the province…

That my friend, was the point I was making in my previous post, the fact he is allowed to carry on in light of his previous actions amazes me, truly incredible. He commits crimes like that every day, and has for twenty five years that I know of, litteraly hundreds and hundreds of crimes. There are several hundreds of people that have been harmed by him, directly and indirectly, and hundreds more if not thousands of victims, slight pun in those last four letters of “victims” yeah?

Seeing the police cant do anything, or so it appears. Maybe the citizens and bussiness owners should have a town meeting and brainstorm on how to deal with him and others like him, I have seen this type of thing done in other communities that have had a specific individual that was terrorizing the entire community, they collectively agreed to refuse to sell any product or service to them so it became impossible for the culprit to exist they way they wanted to, no merchants would sell them cigs, booze, food or anything, they were not allowed to enter any bussiness much less buy or steal anything, no hotel room, nothing. This type of creep wouldnt want to be here if was like that, they move on to some other cummunity where they are less well known, what do you folks think of something like that, would it work here with him and his breed?  feedback please…

They should have a bounty on hoodies… :imp:

If he could not get it legally then he would take it as he pleases, he can be fed at Sally Ann soup kitchen and then get food from the food bank, I will bet that he will recieve a Hamper in the next week or two and maybe your wallets. He even ripped off the Viet lady at Uncle Bucks and then came back  selling hot jeans. He has more nerve than a bad tooth, the courts probably have his number but wish to make it an everlasting trip for him.

Britain tried to ban hoodies as kids and adults who wear them could hide their faces from the thousands of CCD camera’s… :angry:

Anymore pics of this individual.

Hide their faces? I thought it was to hide their scabby heads!
You know if you get off the jib, you can grow fucking hair without thinking it’s full of bugs. If you get a fucking job you can buy shampoo, too!

LOL!!!

hmmm that pic doesn’t really show off his face, but bonus points to you Cst Ferman!!  He’s wearing an Athletes World hoody from 3 years ago… no bonus points for Mike.

I saw him around Safeway and Husky tonight but didn’t know it was him until someone else pointed him out.  He was wearing a beige vest and a toque with somethin red sticking out of the top of it.  I’d watch out for his brother too… he’s been more cracked out than Mike lately so I was told.