Sprite or 7 up

sprite or 7 up?

Lemon-limes suck, dude. go buy some fresca.

Fresca is pretty decent. I love the Limonata from San Pellegrino too, and I pay way too much money for it. If it was good enough for Da Vinci, it’s good enough for me.

But the absolute best is Orange Fanta, the Nazi un-cola.

Has anyone ever tasted an Italian pop which used to be sold back east called BRIO ? real fine with pizza or any pasta.

Either one’s fine as long as there’s rye in it!

Doing your science homework?

Ginger-ale is the way to go.

Mike

Perrier?

[quote=“CrazyMike”]Ginger-ale is the way to go.

Mike[/quote]

Yeah, I have to agree. That’s always been my favourite.

Does anyone remember a drink called Tahiti Treat? I used to love that when I was a kid.

Cranberry 7up.

Neither.

Ginger Ale does rule.

First guy: What happened to Dr. Pepper?

Second guy: He got sick of staying in his office and went al Fresca.

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]
Does anyone remember a drink called Tahiti Treat? I used to love that when I was a kid.[/quote]

I had forgotten all about that! It was excellent, it was like tropical fruit kool-aid with fizz.

The vending machine at King Ed Elementary used to sell Tahiti Treat.

Didn’t remember that but that must’ve been something.

[quote=“BigThumb”]

First guy: What happened to Dr. Pepper?

Second guy: He got sick of staying in his office and went al Fresca.[/quote]

:laughing:

[quote=“Illywhacker”]

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]
Does anyone remember a drink called Tahiti Treat? I used to love that when I was a kid.[/quote]

I had forgotten all about that! It was excellent, it was like tropical fruit kool-aid with fizz.[/quote]

You can still get it… its made by coke, but i dont remember what they call it now. I use to love the shit too as a kid, but now personal prefference is ginerale… mixes well with booze, and tastes good on its own.

Tahiti Treat and Hawaiian Punch are almost the same aren’t they? Or is Hawaiian Punch even carbonated?

no

Anyone with any common sence knows that 7up goes better with Gin, or flavoured Vodka.