Sprite or 7 up

sprite for sure but 7up is alright i guess.

But #1 fave is Coke

hmmm definately sprite 7up is okay like!!!

:unamused:

i cant stand 7 up…only sprite for me

Srite with Crown Royal !!!

Crown and ginger ale is better :smiley:

Canada Dry Ginger Ale or Shweppes?

People still drink Shweppes?  I haven’t in years.

I’m sure after the first one there’s no difference anyways.

Five Star and Welfare Family ginger ale…  oooh it’s another fundraiser dance!

you know sprite and 7up is a combo of lime and lemon.

One must use more lime then lemon, or more lemon then lime.

Ok ok , this has nothing to do with Sprite or 7up but it has something to do with an original  “Coke” , has anyone out there tried the new coke ? I hear that it tastes like marshmellow or coffee. Tell me its not true.

I tried Coke Zero yesterday, and it tasted just like the regular coke to me.

Yeah I tried the coke 0 , but this stuff that I have seen and heard about is in a dark bottle. Angus and I did the coke 0 and diet coke test , its like the so-called classic . This new coke sounds like a Starbucks idea .

It is why Canada and the U.S are the ends of the universe; Everywhere you go you find a Tim Horton’s (Canada) or a Starbuck’s (USA, Metropolitan Canadian Cities).

Ok, I prefer sprite.

As for the new coke, it tastes terrible. It was a hudge loss on Cocola’s part. The lost thousands in the advertising and production, sales were way lower than exspected. They also didn’t do so good with vanellia coke, although it did better than coke 0.  Coke needs to stick with the original. You can’t beat clasic.

to let u all know about the new coke it is coke black and i dont know what the coke company was thinking… i have been a coca cola drinker like forever… cause who have u ever heard go up to the bar and ask for a rum and pepsi!!! lmfao… i know pepsi has some good products but i will always be a coca cola drinker… as for the new coke black… i dont even know what to say… and for the ppl who like it are all liars it tastes like crap… lmfao…  oh and for the sprite or 7 up i would have to go with sprite…

Coke Blak is nasty.  Usually I’m not picky when it comes to bottled beverages, but I took one sip of that and wanted to hurl.

Coke Blak is Coca-Cola’s second attempt at the ‘iced coffee’ market. Anyone remember the very short lived ‘Javadelic’ and ‘Caramocha’ brand iced coffee? Huge flop for Coke. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for Coke Zero, I like it. It will never replace Coke Classic or Diet Coke but I don’t think that is Coke’s intention. It’s a brand extention targeted at guys who want a low cal alternative to Coke without actually drinking Diet coke. I think Coke Zero tastes a lot better than Diet coke anyway. Â

So how exactly is Coke Zero different from Diet Coke?  I still haven’t been able to figure it out.

It could quite possibly be almost the same thing, but I think they are trying to market it as something more people will buy because “diet” isn’t in the name.

Guys ordering Diet Coke aren’t that manly.  But Coke Zero on the other hand… hell… they could be a superhero!

And what about Coke Light?