Severe Shortage of Eligible Men in Rupert-

Single women out there. My son moved here a little over a year ago and is single and would like some company. He is 41, and works at RTI. He is not a bar type of guy so his life is the gym, work. He loves the out doors and that is why he moved to here and also to help us out, his parents. If he finds out I did this I■m going to be in big shit, LMAO. Call him as he lives alone in a big house with his car,truck and boat. 250 624-5199 LMAO I had to do it for our sake. By the way ladys, he is a awesome cook and a nice big jet tub in his main bedroom.

If you go out there looking for someone specific, the relationship will eventually fail. Because when those particulars fail, which could be sooner later, you will need more than just that “idea” of who you want.

Best just to let them jump at you. And beware of the ones you don’t click with immediately. If you can’t talk for five hours about all kinds of things - don’t bother.

Unless you’re looking to bump uglies, then there’s MeepMeepDeepDeep@PlentyOfFish.com and there’s no shortage for that.

(just kidding about the email! lol)