September 8, 2008 Council Meeting, Council Chambers, City Hall

Come on !!!
Come All !!!

TO THE SEPTEMBER 8 COUNCIL MEETING!!!

We need all the support that we can get.  If you truly care about the community that you live in, now is the time to show our council members, how concerned we all are about the Issue with our City Manager and His wife. 

And the doors open at…?

I do look forward to this evening, my question is will the individuals in question be there?

council meeting open to the public at 7:00 pm
see you there!!!

I won’t be going myself, but I would love to read a transcript or “reader’s digest” style summary.

Remember tomorrow at 7:00 pm Council Chambers, City Hall

FOR ALL INTERESTED TAXPAYERS OF THE CITY OF PRINCE RUPERT

Plan on attending tonight

Council Chambers

City Hall

7:00 pm  get there early, as setting is limited

The count down is on

only 4 more hours to go

Remember be there early to get a set

Oops!!!

get there early and get a SEAT

Hey is there some kind of meeting happening tonight? :imp:

YOU BET

THERE WILL BE A PRESENTATION TO COUNCIL TONIGHT BY CONCERNED CITIZENS

Maybe we could all watch it on Channel 10!! (those of us who can’t make it or don’t want to go)

I think this is the first time I’ve watched live TV in years :wink:  Other than soccer games, that is.

Hope you TIVO’d it, you could post all the key video on htmf…

Unfortunately, I was called away by other duties, and only caught the tail end of Mr. Rimmer and Ms. Ashley’s presentation.  Who was the other woman along with them?

They made mention of a document that was delivered anonymously – what document is that?

Good presentation.  I hope it opens a few eyes and gets the answers to the questions that were asked.

Do you know what the document they were talking about contained? 

I don’t know but I would be very interested as it made the mayor and council a bit uncomfortable.  The fact that it was delivered anonymously seems a bit fishy to me.  I would be VERY interested to know the original source of this document.

It was some kind of memo that was supposed to have originated in the FOI package from City Hall that Anna was working from; however, that memo was not present in the supposedly identical FOI packages that council received.  They’d never seen it before.  The implication was that this document, which contained certain allegations related to this issue, was a fabrication.  From what I understand Anna’s FOI package came via a third party, not directly from City Hall to her, and also that this particular FOI request was filled by Doug Jay. 

Is it the memo that Wilf Rimmer posted earlier?

Here:  tinyurl.com/5t9l7q  ?