Rupert going to run out of food

Or become a political opponent, go for a walk in London and age rather quickly…

IT was a funny experience. OMG pretty getting into a frenzy for nothing LOL. The sky is falling I say. Did hear a rumour that two gents actually got into fistacuffs at PJ’s over a Jug of milk. The funniest thing of all is in our locale we have all these great services (salvation army, MCFD, Etc…) in town that are directed at helping people. Where were they?

The Salvation army is there and was there where they are always are at the soup kitchen church all people had to do was ask for the help and they would have got it. but they never saw any extra people come in for hellp

Hay if we do run out of food one thing for sure we’ll get rid of the obesity problem eh cris?

A bible in one hand, and a bottle of booze in the other.  I dig your attitude.

no comment, i’m  currently addicted to chocolate hagen daz. that shit get harder to find than good weed. i have three of them hidden behind the lima beans at overwaitea.

Yep that was me till 3 days ago , i am now going cold turkey on my alcohol and drugs ,  now am trying to turn my life aroiund and it seems nobody wants me to well to Bad. I am doing what is Good for me and nobody else

I think you may have to get over the fact that not everyone here knows who you are.  Also, if I may suggest it.  Perhaps in your quest of turning your life around, going back to school would be an option?  If you want you can proclaim that God, Jesus or whomever; sent you on a holy quest to obtain a education beyond grade 8.  Best wishes.

Bibles come in handy when you run out of ZigZags…

used mine up in 82, makes for huge hazers but they fall apart too easy. rizla silvers are the best

i had to re-read that post just to try to understand what the fuck you were trying to say, and you want us to believe you went to collage?