Rupert going to run out of food

Rupert must be running out of food, there are these huge lineups downtown for shish kabobs…

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

Shish kdids on the boulavard of love , we can not just live off of those things now Mig. We need some Puttin to make it filling. Those damp people standing around waiting for something on a stick .

we waited 2 hours for meat on a stick… OH the humanity…

didnt wait in line went for the pIzza lol

that is some rude ass talk for a god loving christian

i don’t suppose you are a minister are you?  oh, and remember most of us on here are older then 11 so you won’t be getting your ass kissed by us

snap

since we are now at the point that we are roasting the “christian” in a town that seems to be almost out of food, we are must be starvin!!!

I am not a minister but a very pissed off person who has had mega  people JUdge her lately and the only person that is allwed t judge anybody is GOd i try not to judge any body because i am definetly  not pure by any means, but i know my bible does say “He alone can judge” .so all i am saying is that NObody and i mean Nobody should judge anybody. for my crude langauge i am sorry

No way!  I was just behind you in line and only had to wait one hour.

yeppers no bull 2 hrs

I know they are good, but seriously… two hours? No hunk of BBQ’d meat is worth standing in line for two hours.

i’m not judging…i’m only joking around…if you know me you know that i take nothing seriously…and nobody really takes me serious either…my bible says…and this is a direct quote

These stand for me
Name your god and bleed the freak
I like to see
How you all would bleed for me

When the pig runs slower
Let the arrow fly
When the sin lies bolder
I’ll pluck out thine eye

end quote

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Sheesh, get some beer and some pork and make your own, that way you can have more than a couple… And you won’t get fallen arches either… :unamused:

It’s funny how there are two separate conversations at the same time in this thread.  Anyone wanna start a third one?  I’ll give you a topic: 
6/49 lottery:  Why not split the big jackpot into smaller ones?  For example, whenever the jackpot is over $10 millions, split it in half and make two draws, the second one only for the jackpot ( no smaller prizes.)

Yeah, I’m not going to do that again next year.  The kebabs were good, but not that good.

I don’t think so,  many of these jackpots get split anyway.  There are lots of people that go in on the tickets as a group and there are cases where people from across the country have picked the same numbers.

Now, how about a fourth topic?  Vladimir Putin.  Is he going to take Russia back into the Communist fold, or are real democratic reforms going to be made?

Rollins i do not know you i dont think lol, so i just see what i see well if you live i rupert then maybe i do kn ow you wel what the heck everybody knows everybody in rupert lol
any ways water front activities today , so see you all down there i be the short one hgetting into trouble as usuall lol

I’ll do ya one better. Once a prize is over 1 million, why not spit it. Instead of 35 million dollar jackpots why not 35 1 million dollar jackpots? I guarantee that just as many people would buy tickets. Maybe even more since the chance of winning goes up.

Putin, communist?  I though he was a nationalistic zealot.  I wonder what will happen.  He sure doesn’t seem to like the americans but I don’t think it’s because of an anti-capitalist ideology. 

He’s certainly no capitalist.  Well, not in the “free market” sense.

Try running a company in Russia and donating money to a political party other than Putin’s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky