Rollin' on the River

its coming very soon… 24 of this month out at the North Pacific Cannery. Nazi’s in the white house will be there playing live!

Yeah man watch us rock out. Listen to some Ramones have a good time. support the Cannery.! also Music Cafe on the 1st of October… Nazi’s in the White house and Yofada (if i can get them) playing live.

Also who knows soon enough you may see the Ramones Tribute band playing the bars :smile:

why im going to rolling on the river

75% becuase they have beer
20% Music
5% somthing to do

Wish I was playin, maybe i am and just dont know it yet

I heard something about free beer for performers. Not suppose to be a whole lot of it, but enough to get loosened up for the show.

I remember last year the beer was pretty over priced. I think it was 4 to 5 a beer, think ill get smashed before I go

The weather sucks, and i dont think anyone will be going this year. Plus its fillapino night to and that starts at 5.

Sent tons of people there today. And when I say people i mean tourists.

Rock on!
Everyone Go see my sister Frances! 5 PM!

Go!

NOW!

http://www.flashasylum.com/db/files/Comics/rpoland.jpg

I believe its spelt “Filipino.” I’d know…my parents are FOBs.

ps. Is the word “spelt” or “spelled?”

[quote=“k.Ki”]

I believe its spelt “Filipino.” I’d know…my parents are FOBs.

ps. Is the word “spelt” or “spelled?”[/quote]

Both. I believe “spelled” is past tense, as in “I spelled three words wrong on my report,” while “spelt” is past participle, as in “‘groovy’ is spelt ‘G-R-O-O-V-Y.’”

hmm…Thanks for clearing that up.

Why is it “Filipino” night, when “Philippines” starts with a P??

Why are people from “Holland” ‘Dutch’?

Huh, you all wannan spelll somethintg? Bithces?

Cause Westerners can’t handle the “ph?” I have no idea. Another random fact: There’s no “f” sound in the Filipino language. Across the pond they call it “Pilipinas,” and the people are called “Pilipinos.”

How come there’s no derogatory name for Canadians? We feel left out!

frostbacks?

Canucks? It’s not exactly derogitory, but I guess it can be seen as steriotypical…i think…?

[quote=“k.Ki”]

Cause Westerners can’t handle the “ph?” I have no idea. Another random fact: There’s no “f” sound in the Filipino language. Across the pond they call it “Pilipinas,” and the people are called “Pilipinos.”[/quote]

So when they watch a hockey game and someone says the word “puck”, do they get offended?

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]

How come there’s no derogatory name for Canadians? We feel left out!

frostbacks?[/quote]

There’s no epithets for Canadains because we’re loved the world over, and nobody would ever even dream about saying bad things about us!

one more spelling thing. Doing my homework tonight i typed in “cannot” and wondered if it is any different from “can’t?” I guess it’s a real word because spellcheck didnt pick it up. So which one can’t/cannot be used under which circumstances? (haha, everyone laugh at the pun…)