Rick roll

I am in need of a rick roll link, a good one, all I find are not active any more or you can easily stop em. I am cuurently in a “discussion” that desperately need to be rick roll’d, so, I need a good link, anybody?

??? This guy?

yougotrickrolled.com/

Yeah but, I want a link that I cant simply click to stop it, I want the ctrl + alt + del kind.

ahhhh see.

U try this one?

dafk.net/what/

omg that’s a lame Oh dance. lmao

I tried it too, its a download version, I am looking for one that will automatically start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

LOL, I have to admit, I am gaining personal satisfaction that you are rick rolling yourself, but I am clicking the links too…
Anyway, there is a version of it, that you cannot close down unless you ctrl + alt + del to shut down the window.

Yah, still looking too. I think that song is growing on me now :frowning:

Did u c this one?

videojug.com/film/how-to-rick-roll-somebody

Thanks fire, I found what I am looking for,
choose.yudia.net/
check it out, let me know what you think…

This one is by far my favourite…so subtle.

ding.net/wikileaks/234867.txt

Maybe an administrator can help me out here. This kind of stuff is troublesome for us retards who are computer inept. I will probably laugh at this in a day or two, but right now it’s affecting my internet use. I use ubuntu and it seems as though my entire computer is frozen. no task bar, no nothing. I’m actually on a different computer typing this. Any suggestions? PM please.

If X windows on Ubuntu is locked up you can try this key board combination: Ctrl+Alt+Backspace

That should drop you to run level 3, also known as a terminal prompt. From there you can try to shutdown your PC with shutdown -h now (note you may need root privileges to issue this command)

supertightstuff.com/06/23/ti … ypography/

Oddly enough I was just logging on to htmf after a long long while to rick roll all of you, and just saw this as the most recent post, Small world.

Oddly enough I was just logging on to htmf after a long long while to rick roll all of you, and just saw this as the most recent post, Small world.

My apologies to grey hair. I shoulda wrote a warning, but the need arose due to a “debate” on facebook and I didnt have the time to search for one myself.
For those who are not familiar with the rick roll, check out the link provided by cooking with fire on "how to Rick Roll somebody, before checking out the other links.
Its still pretty funny thoough.

no luck. I can shut off my computer but no response with any key combination. Anyone got a number of a tech?

almost like it’s a virus ( i think)

Try holding the power button til the computer shuts off, it usually takes about 10 or 15 seconds.

chief, i can shut off my computer. when I log on to firefox, your virus starts up.