Recreation dept dosnt need new managers

Absolutely right Logboom, I agree 100%. ( Both my parents were veterans as well. ) That sentiment is at the very heart of the democracy we now all enjoy. There is a very famous quote that goes something like this, “I may disagree with everything you say (Ajaye) but I will defend with my life your right to say it.”
Ajaye, you obviously think quite highly of yourself, here’s a definition of a hero, just in case you haven’t taken the time since your last post to google it for yourself.
HERO: ‘A person, who in the opinion of others is admired for the display of exceptional honesty, courage, nobility and strength of character.’
If you still think you qualify, someone else must also share that sentiment, and I could be wrong, but you may have a challenge finding anyone else to agree with you?

You ever notice that the most vocal people against Ajaye on this thread are the chronic complainers on this site? Just love the irony.  Ajaye brings balance to HTMF. Now HTMF has a Ying for its Yang.

I’m not a hero in that sense the real heroes are the men and women who serve
in the forces.But i believe there are many types of heroes like herb
pond and
jack mussalum for there service to our city and the fire fighters and RCMP who
protect us from harm.

The mayors=Heroes what a flippen joke Ajaye…maybe you should stop brown nosing with  them  :astonished:  I wouldn’t call them heroes at all.

I will say it again ajaye, I think you are pulling our chains as no one could be this disillusional!  Stop it, it is no longer amusing, just irritating ,which is the goal you ultimately probably wanted to achieve !