Recreation dept dosnt need new managers

You OBVIOUSLY don’t know who ajaye is!!    :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cut those jobs,  just like the 60 school distict superintendants,  that make $200,000 a year,  not school closures and and anti recreation parks

We just need to work smarter and get the best service we can with the resource’s we
have.We have the best folks working for the city and we should be proud of them,I’m
saying the folks who go down in the sewer holes and risk there health everyday.I’m happy
that i don’t have to deal with that but folks lots of my fellow workers are in bad health
and we have a ageing work force my hat goes out to them.

and lots of people in other cities do the same job. its their job they get paid to do it . lots of people would gladly take take their jobs too. stop trying to make city workers into heros  :unamused: :unamused:

We are heros

Shit you have the word Hero really mixed up ajaye46, I mean at one time and probably still Curnes was you hero and you wanted a body like his or to that effect.

Heroes don’t sit on their chairs and going on HTMF for most of their 8 hours shift.

Civic Centre Heroes only run around in cape and spandex (and not scaring off people).

I am now confident you’re a troll and not a city worker. At least that is my hope because truly nobody can be that stupid.

ajaye46, think about it spandex , workboots and a hard hat. Beside saying shit you can be a fashion statement.

I think he’s been pulling our chain since day one  :unamused:  Probably sitting back with his "millionnaire’ budies laughing his ass off at us getting so frustrated with him.  Oh hell, I can hear the belly laugh now DRATS  :imp:

The identity of Ajaye was released in another thread…he is a city worker  :astonished:

I do not write on this site on company time so don’t worry.when i said
we are heroes i feel all workers are heroes to go and serve the best they can
for there employers,i may sound like someone just trying to push buttons and
i can tell you I’m not,i have lived in Rupert for over 45 years i have been very
vocal in the past and i will keep being vocal if some folks out there think I’m full
of shit and i should shut my mouth to bad i care about my feelow workers and
my town and hell will have to freeze over for me to change know I’m going to retire
in a few years so the next generation better learn something form this mahatma Gandhi
said he who does not speak out will never be heard and he who speaks will rise to
see the future change in the world,if I’m a millionare or i have very little does that mean
i have no thoughts to express my self as a human being i have no voice Jesus said
its easier for a camel to go through a eye of a needle then a rich man to enter the
kingdom of god lets go forward in respect and learn from each outher.

Firstly do not put words in my mouse… jackass I never said that. Secondly you and your fellow workers are very out of touch with the realities of the people in prince rupert. 100k salaries for a city thats going (is?) broke? come on… get real. I havent even lived there in a decade and I have my finger more on the pulse of prince rupert than you do. Perhaps you should walk a mile in other peoples shoes. Take a leave of absence from your job in the ivory tower and come and join the commoners. I challenge you to live for 2 months on the wages of the rest of rupertites  (no touching your savings). Pay the average rent and see whats left over on your minimum wage job. BTW I left this in a nice big block just for you.

Thank you jesus !  Right on with your post but I still think we are giving him too much “air” time ,so to speak  :-D  Pure nonsense when city workers are hailed as “heros”  :roll:  I can water plants in the pouring rain too ! LOL. Anyway, liked your post !        Oh,  Happy 1st. Moms Day for your family !  Enjoy  :-D

If there’s one thing about Jesus… you don’t put words in his “mouse”.

Sorry… but it’s kind of a weird visual…lol

Happy Mother’s Day, jesus.  :smile:

time of post… 1:48am time of last nap… i dont even know.  Also I’m not a mother get back to me sometime in june :wink:

Heroes by definition, must be considered as such by others and NOT be self appointed, that’s just arrogance.

Ajaye, can you honestly say that this is true of yourself, seriously? Dude, you thinking something does not make it true.

Hero’s are the men and women that have fought for the last 75 years to afford people like Ajaye the right to think,act and talk the way he does. Men and Women of the armed forces and reserves, past and present day.

Agreed.  My Dad served in WW II; I think he’s a hero.