Re: Pizza hut?

Talking with a lady this afternoon about Pizza Hut and she told myself and my lady a little tid-bit about their food, it turns out she said that dishes like lasanga and those kinds of dishes are frozen dishes which are heated up . Now she said that a few other people have said the same thing. I just figured that I would pass this one on in case someone else has any idea if this is true or if there are questions about their orders or plates.

You ate at Pizza Hut two nights in a row?
Aiiiiyyyeeee!

I know that at least some of the pasta is made to order and not frozen, it is of course well portioned out though according to charts etc… I Worked for another pizza chain years back and was told by some that pizza hut did it the same.  Remember pizza hut was here years ago across from Overwaitea Foods, then the 2nd time around for Boston Pizza followed in the same space, which is La Villa now.  

No.  We intended to eat there the first night but they screwed our order up and left without getting it.  The manager that was working that night put us down for a free meal so we went back for it tonight but they screwed that up too.

The manager tonight (a different guy), was telling me he has 55 new employees to train so stuff was probably going to get messed up.  I could hear him swearing when they messed up the first pizza cause when they took my order, he stood there and made the girl repeat it back to me to make sure it was right.  lol

Once again… lots of training was done before the store opened.  The managers trained in Terrace for more than 2 months!  The kitchen staff was training in the building before it was finished, and the servers were training before it was open as well. 

I think it’s about time for the managers to do some training instead of just talk about it and make excuses.

wow, this is some serious whining…just don’t go…how much more simple can a point be made, if you don’t like a place…then do not go into that place so as you won’t have to bitch and complain about it.  if you took your car to a mechanic and he kept screwing it up and offering you free service the next time would you go back?  of course not, and if you did and he screwed up again you wouldn’t really have the right to complain as you knew this was going to happen…so if after reading all this you go to Pizza hut and they fuck up your food, you really shouldn’t come on here and piss and moan about it…BECAUSE YOU KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO!

Its something new and people go crazy over that stuff. I mean when i was in vancouver this summer, they changed a 7-11 into a “Kwik-E-Mart” to promote the simpsons movie. And that thing was packed 24-7, We were just driving by and thought wed check it out, as soon as me and my dad got outta the car and looked inside we said “Whoa F*ck that!” cause there was a line-up of about 30 people. The only thing that was different about this “Kwik-e-mart” and a 7-11 was that it had big plastic simpsons charators everywhere, the cups for the slurpies said squishy on them, and everything had its price jacked way up. a slurpy at a normal 7-11 is like 2$ for the biggest one, there it was like $5.

I GOT DELIVERY TONIGHT, BEST PIZZA IN TOWN BY FAR.

IT WAS A BIT PRICEY 22 FOR TWO SMALL, BUT WORTH IT.

YE HA

Don’t change the name of the thread just because you FINALLY had good pizza from there.  It should have been good last month.

I had some pizza from there today, didn’t seem very good. I’d even go so far as to say that it’s my least favourite pizza in town.

Thanks for the review; I think I’ll stick with La Cucina.  Maybe I’ll give Pizza Hut a try at some point.

It turns out it’s pretty good as cold breakfast pizza though :wink:

You don’t have to yell at us rollins but I totally agree with you…I’ll stick with Panago :smiley:

It seems that in a town such as this that there is often disappointment after something that was so hyped comes into town.  Maybe its just that - too much hype.  It is after all just greasy food.  Maybe we’re setting ourselves up to be disappointed by getting overly excited at actually getting something new.

Now you’re whining.

Pizza hut is trying their hardest and i think that all people should be giving them credit for trying

Oh COME ON!!!..we should give them credit for trying to run a business?  For trying to please and make their customers happy!?!?!?!
At the end of the day its survival o fthe fitest.
I dont give people credit for “trying” to make customers happy.  You either do it or you fail…

The thing is mukusakia is that Pizza Hut is a hug franchise, this is not no mom and dad shop as other have said, they should have it running right from the first day those doors opened, not 6 months  from opening day. So I don’t think they disserve a break. “Their trying is a cop outâ€

[quote=“Richard Langly”]
The thing is mukusakia is that Pizza Hut is a huge franchise, this is not no mom and dad shop as other have said, they should have it running right from the first day those doors opened, not 6 months  from opening day. So I don’t think they disserve a break. “Their trying is a cop outâ€[/quote]

Ive heard nothing but great things about the food there.  If your complaining about the service.
I got bad service from lots of resturants in town