Re: Pizza hut?

So its been open for a month now, still no delivers.

whats with that?

Still no un-greasy pizza either.  :angry:

there is no delivery yet. because, you look in the paper and they want a delivery driver that has there own car or truck. so you see it looks good from here . get paid 9.00 an hour use your own car . pay for the gas . at the end of the day you go home with 25.00. if you want you can apply for this job then we will have delivery for the town.I am not going to run my truck into the ground for pennies. at the end of the year your truck looks like crap, engine needs lots of work and then the tax man wants a lil to.  they have to be the like rest of Rupert and get there own car and quit been so cheep. i see a nice yellow truck with PIZZA HUT  running around town . im sure that would do.

LOL, that’s a highway truck laddie or lassie…

Actually, I used to have a buddy  that refused to give up his delivery gig on nights and weekends, even after getting a good union job. He said the tip money was too good. Then again, that was in a larger center and when we were younger. So who knows.

We had delivery last night.  The cost is $1.00 added to your total bill.  Delivery time was 10 minutes shorter than time quoted at time order was placed.

So i called just after 6 tonnight for a delivery, they put me on hold after three minutes i was cut off.

I called again this time they put me directly on hold after 4 minutes i hung up.

Terrible service, never had this happen from any of the other pizza places before.

So La villa got my order instead.

everyones constantly complaining about the service at pizza hut
sheesh you go work there then

they have young highschool students working there right now… not many older people…
they have only been open for a month and i bet you its still the most popular place in town
wait for things to die down before you start complaining about things i mean come on!

its a new buisness… theyre still trying to work the kinks out

show some sympathy

In case you didn’t notice, Bubba, 90% of the stuff on here is a bitch fest. It’s the nature of the game!

And the other 10 is a gentle whine… :unamused:

If pizza hut was smart they would get one of those tiny smart cars for delivery
they cost pennies to run then the delivery guys would actually make money

yeah but sheesh… you guys are always so hard on things…

I have not tried it yet but this should cover it .

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

Pizza Hut had ample time to train their employees before the doors opened did they not?  I know the kitchen staff was cooking at least 1 week if not longer before the restaurant opened, so they should have known how to make the food before opening day. 

As for the service… to give better service, you have to WANT to give better service, and most younger people don’t know what great customer service is yet, or what it entails.  It all comes down to the training… if the managers aren’t training the kids how to do things, then the kids will only pick up the bare minimum, enough for the business to operate, but not excel.

I will still be waiting a while before I go to Pizza Hut… the piece of fried bread pizza I had last week at work left a lot to be desired.

We went there and the kids working there have no common sense.  We ordered breadsticks and wings for an appy, 2 kids meals, a pasta with salad and a pizza.  They bring out the pasta about 10 minutes later, had to ask her when she was running away for something to eat it with.  10 minutes later, with 2 starving children, they finally bring the kids meals (I’m done eating).  Then, the kids are done and the wings arrived, 5 min later the breadsticks arrive.  Still haven’t got the salad yet or the pizza.  The people beside us who arrived much later than us have their pizza, what the ???  We finally ask for the pizza and salad to go b/c we ate our meals already and then had our appys.  Ended up waiting at the till for over 15 minutes for the pizza and salad…
Common sense says you serve appys first along with kids meals shortly after.  Also, shouldn’t all meals be brought out at the same time (other than if the kids got theirs first)???  Needless to say, we won’t be going back for a very long time. 

[quote=“porky”]
We went there and the kids working there have no common sense.  We ordered breadsticks and wings for an appy, 2 kids meals, a pasta with salad and a pizza.  They bring out the pasta about 10 minutes later, had to ask her when she was running away for something to eat it with.   10 minutes later, with 2 starving children, they finally bring the kids meals (I’m done eating).  [/quote]

So…you ate your pasta in front of your two starving kids? Nice. Who’s missing the commom sense? LOL

Um, actually no, I do have a brain and am not that pathetic.  We waited for the other food to arrive and once realizing it wasn’t coming, we shared my pasta.

Sure you did, PORKY, sure you did.

Well here’s any idea. If you really want to see a difference in the customer service, and not just bitch about it, complain to the manager. Maybe he’ll listen, maybe not, but if you’re interested in more than just bitching about it posting here will get you nowhere.

The service there is horrible now because it just opened. Its completely packed all day everyday, and its not gonna slow down for alteast a month. The first and last time I went there we had to wait 5 minutes to just get seated.

Im not gonna go back there till it slows down there. I went there with my family and we all got our meals at different times. We got seated and there was 4 of us and we only got 3 sets of utencils. When my spaggetti came, there was like no tomato sauce, when our pizza came we didnt get our dips. Its all cause the students working there are being rushed with everything.

For delivery, heck they should just buy a few scooters and hire students with their L in motorcycle to drive pizzas around.  Students will go for that job just so they can drive around.