Re: My Arcade update

Just to be safe, I think you should turn it over to me to store at the Sheriffs office. :smile:

will it be safe there?..  :smiley:

for all those gamblers out there who cant get enough of the slots at chances.Ā  I have those. they are called Fruit machines and are very popular in Europe, anyways I have those too but only played with it a bit.

some say that by practicing on the emus that you can have better chances at winning on the real ones.Ā  with the price on touch screen monitors falling might make a a cool addition to the arcade theme at home.

the thing about the games and emus is that it emulates the actual game right down to lights and sounds.

anyways ā€¦Iā€™m off to kill some Zombies before bedā€¦

I would function test it every day.

this is seriously fkn amazing.Ā 

as someone who grew up mucking about in cabs at The Hotspot, The International, and The Eight Ball, I have to say that a real top shelf job, outdoing you on this would be impossible I think, but heck I say we all give it a try ehā€¦I know Im going to have nightmares until I have one in the corner of our living roomā€¦

I think I found how Im going to beat you, im going to hook up these,

techeblog.com/index.php/tech ā€¦ y-function

so thereā€¦

hey, here solves your gaming while drinking issueā€¦if you buy one you have to invite me over for the first kegā€¦

hackedgadgets.com/2007/11/07/the-gamerator/

those r cool ā€¦Oh Im going to need a new project soonā€¦what shall it be?

beer on tap, or a giant game padā€¦ choices,

I should have PS1 isoā€™s next week over 800 ā€¦lol i think its about 75 DVDā€™sĀ  that will be funā€¦

the wife enjoys the more current games so Im sure she will like thatā€¦ I was playing around with the dreamcast games the graphics are way better then PS1 too bad it didnā€™t last longā€¦Ā 

Why not both?  If you get Suikoden 2 Iā€™ll love you forever.