Re: My Arcade update

You know billy as a moderator here I’m getting a bit concerned.  Most if not all of your posts are negative in tone.
You seem to enjoy insulting the members here. :confused:

I’m very impressed with your ability to build gaming consoles, astrothug!  Awesome stuff, man! :sunglasses:

NICE BRUN!!  NICEEEEEEEEE!!!

More than ever I’m convinced that billy is just a bot.  :neutral_face:

the wireless PS3 Guitar works on the PC OMG, Its so much fun… will post some screen shots and a short video of the misses playing; she better then me…

You can use the 360/PS3 guitar controllers on your PC to play Frets on Fire, I believe.

yep that s what im doing with a mod u can play the guitar and drums at same time…

well I got the LCD in place and mounted on the Lazy Susan and painted black, My computer is shot Im waiting for a CPU to test drive it, I put on the Side art tonight and it looks good here are some pics.

[attachments over a year old automatically deleted]

more
Lazy Susan for LCD

[attachments over a year old automatically deleted]

My Arcade is almost complete here is a 10 min video I did of what it can do, this is only a small % of the power it beholds…
enjoy.

thats awsome man good work:)

thanks it was a lot of fun and more fun with friends over having a beer or 2… and playing pac-man, defender, house of the dead 3 and area 51, too name a few…

All it needs now is a built in beer fridge. :smile:

That is an amazing rig, astrothug!! :sunglasses:

Thats cool Astro  lots of work

Astrothug’s  Video  Emporium      yea that sounds good

Amazing job.  I’m totally jealous.  What games do you have on there?  I know you probably couldn’t list them all, but how about a few at least?

every arcade machine ever made from the 70,80,90.
  the 90 games will not work on my set up it takes a newer computer to emulate them proper.

Pinball almost every pinball machine ever made. from the 40’s all the way up to the 90’s

sega every American game ever made on all systems, plus the japan releases.

Nintendo every console ever made except that 3D glass’s one. Plus every game made that American, japan and Europe.

Neo geo every game made for it.

Atari ever game system and every game ever made for them.

Mattel Intellivision every game made fo it.

coleco every game made for it.

I think I have every major console emu and all games for those.

Laser Games like Dragon Lair,

Of course I only play a few, most are there for nestalga reasons.

Games I play the most,
Light Gun:
Area 51, House of the dead 1-2 -3

Arcade:

pac-man, MS Pac-man, defender, Donkey kong, any of the fighting games.  joust, centipede, too name a few.

Pinball:

X-files, Jurassic park, Adams family, whirlwind to name a few.

consoles I play the most would be n64

I have the sony emulator and waiting for my ISO DVD’s images; this is every game made for the PS1

thanks for the nice comments.

future up dates on cabe, LED lights on each button, that corsponds with a button for the game you are playing.

Let’s hope I get to come over and play it before it becomes illegal, Astrothug.

You’ve put a lot of work into it, and if C-61 passes, you’ll have a lengthy criminal record.

lol…Ya MiG lets just hope … :astonished:

Oh man astrothug, you’ve built a kick-a$$ gaming system.  As an “older gamer” I salute you! :smiley: